Our client is the world leader in live casino services and provides an excellent service to the clients around the globe with innovative and constantly developing technologies.
The business is dynamic, fast and fun but the core element are values and the team. They believe in integrity, fair play and hard work. They are diverse individuals working as one team, all driven by the same ambition – to be the best at what they do.
If you are a dynamic, driven and self-motivated, and you want to be part of a team that brings together brilliant individuals then you should send us your application.
• As a games presenter, you’ll need to be good at multi-tasking. As well as bringing warmth, energy and enthusiasm to the game table
• Host a variety of casino games live on camera for real players
• Manage the game table and carry out all gaming operations and procedures including monitoring and updating back-end systems
• Ensure fair play
• Maintain the highest professional standards at all times
• Interact with, and provide an engaging and rewarding experience for our live players
• Participate in table promotions, internal and external media campaigns such as photo shoots and brand publicity when required
• Being a dedicated brand ambassador with true passion for people.
• Fluent knowledge and understanding of English and Czech
• A desire to provide exceptional customer service
• A positive, pro-active approach to work, with a flexible, can-do attitude
• A sense of responsibility and aspire to be the best at what you do
• The ability to work as part of a wider team and be adaptable to changing business needs – this could include changing shift patterns and providing cover for colleagues
SpotOn Connections offers international recruitment solutions and career consultancy for all industries across Europe. We deliver a premium service at all stages of the recruitment process, taking the time to get to know our clients and candidates on a personal level so that we can make the perfect match. Our network of consultants come from a recruitment background, with particular specialisation on the finance, legal, technical, and multilingual industries. We currently have offices in Malta and Portugal.