• Coordinate day-to-day operation activities for our games.
• Support the Product Owner during sprint preparation, planning and product update releases with PHP based project management tools.
• Create, track, and manage tasks to ensure that schedules are maintained and adjusted accordingly for all upcoming releases, deadlines and milestones.
• Identify, communicate, and support resolving any risks that may prevent the team from completing deadlines to Production Leadership, Product Owners and Team Leads.
• Facilitating efficient and effective communication within the team, with other teams and stakeholders internally and externally.
• Collaborate across many internal and external groups, including Engineering, Art, Design,
• Text/Localization, QA, Customer Support.
• Schedule and attend meetings as required, taking clear and concise notes and distributing them to the appropriate personnel.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Strong problem solving and relationship skills
• A curious person who is willing to learn and improve his/her professional skills
• Fluent in speaking and writing German and English
• Basic knowledge in PHP
• Experience in collaboration with cross-functional teams and external teams on design and implementation of features.
• An exciting job in a growing game company
• Challenging tasks, personal responsibility and very good professional development
• An excellent working atmosphere in a dynamic international team with flat hierarchies
• Assistance in finding accommodation
SpotOn Connections offers international recruitment solutions and career consultancy for all industries across Europe. We deliver a premium service at all stages of the recruitment process, taking the time to get to know our clients and candidates on a personal level so that we can make the perfect match. Our network of consultants come from a recruitment background, with particular specialisation on the finance, legal, technical, and multilingual industries. We currently have offices in Malta and Portugal.