Just imagine ……..
…. creating lasting experiences for your clients. Developing yourself to be the best you can be. Delivering and optimising the right kind of quality gaming content that helps your clients prosper in their chosen markets. Succeeding in a team with a flat structure, who are fearless in achieving their goals and have fun doing it!
What will you be doing ….?
Our client are seeking a BI Analyst to join their team based in Malta; an incredible opportunity to make your mark.
A key part of this position is to define and build ETL-processes and data models. You will maintain and develop the data warehouses as well as helping facilitate new analysis by integrating new data sources, new BI applications etc. The right person can confidently create suitable reports that enable the business to make informed decisions.
You can design and implement APIs and REST services with solid experience with any of the main cloud data-warehouse providers (Google Bigquery, Amazon Redshift, Azure SQL DWH, Snowflake etc.)
Experience we value:
• You offer an iGaming background in business intelligence and data warehousing design principles, coupled with in-depth experience of implementing and maintaining large amounts of data.
• 3+ years’ experience of working with data analysis for BI and BD for an internet driven business.
• A detailed knowledge of the BI visualization tool – Looker.
• You are fully immersed in and knowledgeable about key performance indicators for online casino and sports in B2B and B2C.
• Through analysis of the data, you can provide detailed and timely insight into the business, find issues, trends and areas of optimization that will increase business value.
• Experience in data modeling, profiling, and quality assurance for the verification and accuracy of data.
• Experience in RDBMS, column-oriented databases (MS SQL, MySQL)SQL server basic administration experience.
• Experience in query performance improvement techniques.
Who are you?
• You will be a key driver in our efforts to operationalise our business data and provide new/better experiences for our customers.
• You have a Bachelor’s Degree or other recognized qualification.
• You can prioritise, organise and plan work to deliver within set timeframes.
• Results driven. You thrive on identifying and solving problems, analysing the outcome and implementing automated procedures to avoid similar issues arising in the future.
• A great communicator across all levels of the business.
• Pragmatic and realistic with delivery of data and suggestions for solutions.
• You enjoy working within a fast-paced agile environment.
Personal skills: We are looking for proactive, self-starting professionals, with a solid business mindset. You know that a healthy relationship is key to the business and you know how to generate it. A team player with the strongest of social skills, you will also be the face of the business, working remotely with the core business units around the globe. You relish a challenge and revel in celebrating successes as a team.
We bring you a little bit of A performance focused culture right across the business. But that’s just the foundation! We also believe in a work hard, play hard environment, where we embrace people who are tuned in to the sound of creativity and innovation.
We are professional Nordic recruitment specialists focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Our ambition is to match the most exciting jobs around the world with candidates from the Nordic region.
Our Candidates apply for jobs because of their unique language or competence. We find the best solutions to suit every client’s needs when it comes to advertising available positions and to build a relationship and visibility to our seeking candidates.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a fresh company hungry to become the largest Recruitment agency in the Nordic region that specialize in finding talent with specific Nordic languages. The goal is to become the “go to” agency for Nordic speaking recruitment solutions.
We aspire to be best at what we do and will always find new solutions that attract our clients and candidates.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide currently holds over 30 years of recruitment experience between all its partners and has already become a valuable recruitment extension to many businesses worldwide.
Further to our experience in working with Nordic languages we make most our placements within the commercial sector which includes Customer Service, Sales, IT, Management, Financial, Legal, HR, Marketing, and many more white-collar style positions but give us a job description and person specification and we will use all our resources to fill it.
Tomorrow is a new day!