We are looking for Customer Support Agents to provide support through email, inbound or outbound calls and chat messages, with the aim to increase Customer Satisfaction, but also individual and Centre results. We look for Team Players, who can bring their full commitment and energy to work!
ABOUT YOUR ROLE:
• Provide an excellent customer service from day one
• Assist with client’s queries & issues regarding the brand you are representing
• Manage clients’ portfolios & keeping track of all information
• Ensure a positive experience throughout the customer’s journey
• To be the point of contact before and after purchases (payment questions, modifying delivery dates, handling requests and complaints)
• Inbound calls and e-mail service
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
• Level C2 or Native German
• English knowledge (to make sure you keep up with training and working communication)
• Previous experience in hospitality services, sales or call center would be ideal
• Well organized and proactive
• To act with integrity and ethically
• To be a Team player
• A positive attitude and motivation to face new challenges!
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Career progression opportunities
• A multi-cultural and diverse environment
• Competitive salary package including meal allowance and transport allowance
• Location in Sunny Lisbon (central area with ease of access)
• Productivity bonus implemented and other incentives.
• Training Programme + contract (4 weeks & paid), followed by Non term Contract
• COVID-19 considerations: We have taken all safety measures into place to keep all our employees in a safe and secure workplace environment!
SpotOn Connections offers international recruitment solutions and career consultancy for all industries across Europe. We deliver a premium service at all stages of the recruitment process, taking the time to get to know our clients and candidates on a personal level so that we can make the perfect match. Our network of consultants come from a recruitment background, with particular specialisation on the finance, legal, technical, and multilingual industries. We currently have offices in Malta and Portugal.