Our client specialises in fully-servicing the high-end residential and commercial real estate market throughout the Maltese Islands.
As part of their growth, we are looking for a driven and enthusiastic Front-Office Administrator with impeccable client relationship skills and a passion for meeting client expectations as expected from a high-end luxury brand.
• Coordinating the day-to-day functioning of the reception area, greeting guests, offering beverages and showing them to the relevant meeting room;
• Ensure the smooth running of the office, including the support to all associates in scheduling appointments, organising files etc.;
• Coordinating the inputting of new properties in the Company’s internal database, liaising with clients and associates accordingly;
• Coordinating the general upkeep of the office, ensuring that consumables (coffee, milk etc.) are stocked up in the kitchen, liaising with suppliers to order supplies as required and ensuring they are delivered in a timely manner;
• Coordinate the stocking of stationery, maintaining an itinerary of supplies and ensuring supplies are ordered and delivered on time;
• Coordinate bookings for restaurants, local conferences and training for members of staff and assist with travel booking for international events;
• Assist members of staff in booking meeting rooms and ensure all meeting rooms, including the boardroom, are always stocked with marketing material, stationery and always ready to host clients/ guests;
• Handle communication, whether by post or by telephone, between suppliers and Company;
• Be the main responsible person to process mail, ensuring registered mail is taken to the post office as scheduled and informing members of staff should there be any issues related to sent or received mail;
• Ensure maintenance is scheduled regularly for all office and H&S equipment;
• Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
• Experience in a previous administrative/ front office role.
• Proficient and independent user of Microsoft Office Word and Outlook. Basic use of Excel is desired, for example, to compile and sort lists, add numerical data, and use Excel for general office projects.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Fluency in Maltese would be considered an asset.
• Ability to prioritise and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines;
• Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of constituent groups such as management, clients, associates and outside contacts;
• Impeccable personal presentation;
SpotOn Connections offers international recruitment solutions and career consultancy for all industries across Europe. We deliver a premium service at all stages of the recruitment process, taking the time to get to know our clients and candidates on a personal level so that we can make the perfect match. Our network of consultants come from a recruitment background, with particular specialisation on the finance, legal, technical, and multilingual industries. We currently have offices in Malta and Portugal.