GERMAN BRANCH OPERATIONS SPECIALIST – ESSEN (Germany)
The Branch Operations Specialist is the person responsible to operate and manage the operation of a small depot. This person will be the "face" of our client’s company and ensures guests receive outstanding service. Besides that, this person will coordinate all operational and support activities, including van preparation and administrative tasks.
• Train, supervise and support location needs, including client assistants, cleaning/shuttle officers and trainees;
• Receive and deliver the campervans (check-ins and check-outs);
• Using oral and written communication skills to register guests, process payments and explain the vehicle functionalities, reservation details and terms & conditions;
• Maintain updated information on van availability, reservations and guest communications;
• Verify and prepare vans after each booking;
• Handle complaints and specific customers’ requests and troubleshoot emergencies;
• Monitor stock and order depot supplies;
• Receive and manage recurrent suppliers;
• Perform all the supportive functions to make sure operations run smoothly, including delivering vans, check-in procedures and prepare vans.
• Proven work experience as a team leader in Hospitality or Customer Service Position (Hotel, Hostel, Rent-a-car) (mandatory)
• Fluent in English and German (mandatory)
• Valid Driver's license and confidence to drive a campervan (mandatory);
• Degree in Tourism or Hospitality (plus)
• Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities;
• Outgoing and friendly with a gregarious personality and a natural talent for customer service;
• Excellent communication and people skills;
• Dynamic and proactive approach;
• Availability for flexible schedules and hands-on approach to problems;
• Problem Solver: Flexibility and availability for last minute challenges and ability to focus on customer satisfaction;
• Responsible, organized and capacity for critical reflection.
SpotOn Connections offers international recruitment solutions and career consultancy for all industries across Europe. We deliver a premium service at all stages of the recruitment process, taking the time to get to know our clients and candidates on a personal level so that we can make the perfect match. Our network of consultants come from a recruitment background, with particular specialisation on the finance, legal, technical, and multilingual industries. We currently have offices in Malta and Portugal.