Our client powers the world's largest cloud platform to registrar internet domains and provides web hosting solutions for millions of customers worldwide. Our objective is to build a “best in the class” sales team to assist business owners through-out Europe.
• You will advise existing customers by providing strategic guidance on how to develop a successful journey into specific products, platforms and services.
• You will anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of your clients.
• Serve as a trusted consultant with customers to get the most out of a wide range of domain registrar and web hosting products on the use of a delicate range of products and services.
• Reach assigned sales target
• Consistently deliver against assigned sales quota, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer experience.
• Provide strategic recommendations to customers in order to achieve their business goals, including the upselling of additional products and platform features.
• Master knowledge on one or several core products.
• Coach colleagues on areas of expertise and take escalation call from those subjects.
• 1-2 years of online sales & customer care experience with a proven record of achieving sales goals in a structured environment.
• Native level of German and fluent level of English
• Target and Sales - Oriented, used to KPI'S
• Verbal skills – Articulate, clear and friendly tone in a neutral accent without dead air
• Comprehension – Ability to clearly understand and respond appropriately to the problem statements
• Ability to maintain and manage active engagement during communications
• Capable of managing communication flow and direction
• Knowledge on internet connectivity and troubleshooting
• Expertise in web hosting technologies including content management systems commonly used to operate a website such as WordPress or Joomla
• Knowledge of browsers (MS Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome)
• Excellent research skills with proficiency in the usage of ‘search’ function
• Adaptability to change in schedule and skill set as prescribed by Service Delivery
• Team player that is willing to make adaptations for the benefit of customers and the program's engagement activities
• Goal orientated with a focus on learning and continuous improvement
• Fluent in discovering customer pain points and needs
• Capable of effectively handling customer objections and driving value add in solutions offered
• Capable of effectively utilizing product benefits to drive customer desire to buy
• Capable of effectively utilizing the full portfolio scope during up-sell and cross-sell opportunities to drive total order value
• Effective time management and strong focus on schedule adherence and/or attendance
• Full-time position, from Monday to Friday, 39 hours per week (from 08.00am to 20,00pm on rotational shifts)
• 6 weeks of initial training.
• A permanent presence of coaching figures & leaders who will facilitate your personal and professional development
• Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
• Employment with the world's largest CX services
• Excellent & Modern work environment, social arrangements and personal development
• Monthly salary with performance-based bonus
• Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team • Long Term Contract
SpotOn Connections offers international recruitment solutions and career consultancy for all industries across Europe. We deliver a premium service at all stages of the recruitment process, taking the time to get to know our clients and candidates on a personal level so that we can make the perfect match. Our network of consultants come from a recruitment background, with particular specialisation on the finance, legal, technical, and multilingual industries. We currently have offices in Malta and Portugal.