We are looking for a group of highly-skilled professionals whose focus is on engaging and obtaining high potential advertisers, and subsequently persuading them to incorporate a range of marketing products into their current Marketing strategies.
• Make outbound customer calls to promote and sell our service Create, maintain and update database of customers with complete information
• Consolidate existing customer base while building new customer base.
• Record outbound call history and customers response in detail.
• Ensure customer follow-up all the time.
• Monitor competitors’ products or services and create selling strategies for own products or services.
• Handle customer needs and requirements.
• Respond to customer inquiries and resolve.
• Native level of Swedish with fluent English.
• 1 year of experience in B2B Sales
• Experience with CRM.
• Strong written and oral business communication skills.
• Comfortable in goal driven environment and attaining goals with broader team
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
• Goal oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, competitive, tenacious and proactive
• Able to work independently, but within a team environment
• Strong business acumen with the ability to evaluate multiple business models
• Customer driven and focused on providing exemplary customer experience
• Full-time position (39 hours/week)
• Attractive salary package
• Relocation package: Flight ticket Accommodation
• Intense specific sales training.
• A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
• Established career path to grow within the project
• Continuous training and certifications
• Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
• Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
• Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
SpotOn Connections offers international recruitment solutions and career consultancy for all industries across Europe. We deliver a premium service at all stages of the recruitment process, taking the time to get to know our clients and candidates on a personal level so that we can make the perfect match. Our network of consultants come from a recruitment background, with particular specialisation on the finance, legal, technical, and multilingual industries. We currently have offices in Malta and Portugal.