This job Offer is remotely worldwide (work from home)
We is looking for a passionate & driven Account Manager to join the Affiliate Management Team.
Avaz is a Global company with 6 years of experience. Avaz offers a full-service Affiliate Networking solutions. Its main services includes but not limited to affiliate marketing, lead generation, e-commerce, mobile application and website design and development.
Skill and Attributes required:
- Goal and Result Oriented
- Strong negotiation skills and business senses.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, competitive, and collaborative environment.
- Strong energy and drive: self-motivated, persistent and resilient
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Strong sales, negotiation and implementation skills.
- Problem Solving Skill
- People Management Skill; Team Player
- Above Average Microsoft Word Skill
Education and Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in
- Minimum of 5 year experience in the Digital Marketing Industry
- Minimum of 3 years affiliate management experience
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develop, manage, implement and improve the entire affiliate program.
2. Supervise affiliates’ marketing methods to prevent fraud and ensure compliance with each program's terms and conditions
3. Manage and enhance existing affiliate partnerships to achieve leads, revenue and margins goals.
4. Design and initiate new campaigns, ideas, incentives and bonus offers for affiliates.
5. Identify and attract new affiliates and affiliate networks.
6. Develop strategy to increase the base of affiliates to meet and exceed the monthly sales targets
7. Develop and supervise an on-going communication campaigns.
8. Work closely with the marketing manager in building strategy to reach new market.
9. Meet with, advice and report with the development team regarding affiliate marketing promotion and activity.
10. Prepare budget and create daily expenses reports and daily ROI reports for the management.
11. Develop and Implement initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity, create new growth opportunities and increase ROI.
12. Keep affiliates up to date on new products and any program enhancements.
13. Ensure compliance and brand safety with publisher on an ongoing basis.
14. Analyze publisher statistics on a daily basis and to maximize revenue.
15. Keep up to date on affiliate Industry trends and developments
16. Conduct research, monitor and report on competitors’ affiliate campaigns and promotions.
17. Develop business relationships with all outsourced team members.
18. Oversee the creation of sales and marketing tools that will benefit the affiliate partners.
19. Act as point person for all affiliate related questions/communications.
Avaz Media is a leading Full-Service Affiliate Network established in 2014 , Avaz Media headquarter in San Francisco California with presence in Europe Asia and Latin America
Our vision is to provide the finest and superb digital marketing strategies and affiliate networking to the ever changing and exciting digital world. We envision of marketing strategies that evolves and not just up to date but first in line, ready to meet the innovation ahead.
Our goal is to be NO1 in the Industry and in line with that we are looking for the Best Talent to join our active and eager team. We aim for Talent who enjoys and believe in change and innovation, and is willing to discover and breakthrough with us. We consider every Employee a vital asset for success and we hope you will take pride in becoming part of our excellent driven team.