Our client – a platform provider is looking for a creative and driven Facebook Ads Manager who is fluent in German to join their young team in Malta.
– You are responsible for the holistic and independent conception, implementation, control and optimisation of social media campaigns.
– You constantly keep yourself busy with the trends, familiarise yourself with new subject areas and communicate them to others if necessary.
– You take care of the strategic and operational support of our channels (FB, Instagram etc.).
– You are in control of the preparation of reports, analyses, presentations and appointments, in English and German.
– Planning, purchasing, controlling, optimisation and monitoring of campaign.
– Book and place Ads using Facebook Business Manager.
– Professional experience as Social Media Manager/Ad Manager/Campaign Manager and possibly a university degree or comparable education.
– At least 2 years experience in Performance Marketing.
– You enjoy presenting and can express yourself well.
– A high level of sense of responsibility, resilience, team player mentality and professional interaction with colleagues and partners (by telephone and in person).
– You have a confident approach to common campaign management technologies.
Wish you loved Mondays more? It’s all about working with a team that actually loves - and thrives in - what they do. And that’s what we’re about. We find great minds and passionate people who will jump at the chance to join your team and grow your company to the next level. Magic Mondayz is a digital recruitment agency that puts the fun into functional - and we specialize in finding top tech, commercial and iGaming talent that are the butter to your bread.
Who are we? Actually, we’re a team with loads of different expertise and one shared passion: people. We created Magic Mondayz to help people find what they were made to do. Our team specializes in working with international candidates from all sorts of industries… and fun fact: we also all love what we do.
Our uniquely efficient recruitment process is all about finding the right fit for the right role. We’ll treat your company like our own to make sure we find the perfect match. It’s all in the name of giving you back your time for the more important things: getting the job done. We’re based in both Tallinn and Malta - but we’re also no stranger to working with clients online. Get in touch and let’s have a coffee or Skype date… and let’s together make magic happen!