Our client has developed an ethos of service excellence and partnership in corporate fiduciary and administration. Through their global office network, they provide a full suite of corporate administrative services to set up, administer and maintain corporate entities throughout their life cycle. Working with their Governance Services team, you will work with multinationals, corporates and private clients to provide critical support that helps them meet the increasing regulatory and compliance requirements that shape the industry.
• You will maintain the books and records of a portfolio of clients according to (inter)national and industry specific accounting requirements;
• You will be responsible for accounting matters for client companies, such as preparation of quarterly reporting, annual accounts and preparation of consolidated financial statements under IFRS;
• You will be responsible for assurance of management, statutory and regulatory reporting preparation and timely delivery;
• You will support clients in decision making by providing high quality financial information;
• You will attend to queries raised by clients, (tax) advisors, lawyers, notaries, other professionals, government institutions and other company’s offices worldwide;
• You will assist in planning and organizing the team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of services and other reporting in accordance with agreed deadlines;
• You will support activities for audits (both internal and external) and liaising with auditors as well as tax consultants and local regulators;
• You will be the first point of contact for junior accounting officers and will report to the Accounting Manager;
• You will actively participate in internal initiatives focusing on efficiency, harmonization, process leaning and improving communication.
• You have a degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline and 3-5 years’ experience in an accounting position with an international organization or corporate service provider;
• You display strong analytical mind-set and are able to deliver high quality service;
• You have knowledge of IFRS and preparation of financial statements based on Spanish GAAP;
• You are a team player with excellent communication skills and ability to work autonomously;
• You have a good command of both written and spoken English;
• You are able to set priorities and work with tight deadlines
Your well being is our client’s utmost priority. They provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs.
SpotOn Connections offers international recruitment solutions and career consultancy for all industries across Europe. We deliver a premium service at all stages of the recruitment process, taking the time to get to know our clients and candidates on a personal level so that we can make the perfect match. Our network of consultants come from a recruitment background, with particular specialisation on the finance, legal, technical, and multilingual industries. We currently have offices in Malta and Portugal.