This job Offer is remotely worldwide (Work from home)
We is looking for a passionate & driven Account Manager to join the Affiliate Management Team.
Avaz is a Global company with 6 years of experience. Avaz offers a full-service Affiliate Networking solutions. Its main services includes but not limited to affiliate marketing, lead generation, e-commerce, mobile application and website design and development.
Skill and Attributes required:
- Excellent knowledge in/Finance/Crypto/Casino/Dating verticals
- Excellent knowledge of Sales strategies and processes
- Goal and Result Oriented
- Strong energy and drive: self-motivated, persistent and resilient
- Strong Communication and Negotiation Skill
Education and Experience Required:
- Experience as /Finance/Crypto/Casino/Dating verticals is preferred
- Experience in an Online Trading, brokerage environment or any similar field.
- Strong financial background and understanding of financial market
- Experience in the USE of CRM
- Bachelor’s Degree
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Oversee and drive the full sales cycle from prospecting clients affiliates IB's to client retention.
2. Identify potential clients affiliates IB's and prepare a target list of clients.
3. Conduct cold calling as required.
4. Close deals with clients and take in charge in on-boarding of new clients.
5. Actively search for new market opportunities.
6. Represent the company in meeting the clients and introducing the company’s services.
7. Prepare and update presentations required in meeting the clients.
8. Contact and validate leads.
9. Prepare, monitor and present sales reports to the company.
10. Utilize CRM to monitor customer engagement and to update all sales activities.
11. Ensures that customer problems and issues are resolved in a timely manner.
12. Provide an excellent post sale support to clients.
13. Research and monitor activities and products in the market and of competitors.
· The employee shall ensure that all Avaz and Clients/Customers information will be kept strictly confidential at all times.
· The employee shall comply with the Employee Handbook Instructions at all times.
· The employee shall abide to the rules stated in the contract and duties outlined in this Job Description
· Uphold the safety, unity and good working relations and conditions at all time.
· As situation arise, the employee may be required to conduct any task concerning Avaz Operation by their Line and Senior Managers other than duties stated in this job description. In such case the Employee should fully comply.
Avaz Media is a leading Full-Service Affiliate Network established in 2014 , Avaz Media headquarter in San Francisco California with presence in Europe Asia and Latin America
Our vision is to provide the finest and superb digital marketing strategies and affiliate networking to the ever changing and exciting digital world. We envision of marketing strategies that evolves and not just up to date but first in line, ready to meet the innovation ahead.
Our goal is to be NO1 in the Industry and in line with that we are looking for the Best Talent to join our active and eager team. We aim for Talent who enjoys and believe in change and innovation, and is willing to discover and breakthrough with us. We consider every Employee a vital asset for success and we hope you will take pride in becoming part of our excellent driven team.