This job Offer is remotely worldwide ( Work From Home)
We is looking for a passionate & driven Account Manager to join the Marketing Management Team.
Avaz is a Global company with 6 years of experience. Avaz offers a full-service Affiliate Networking solutions. Its main services includes but not limited to affiliate marketing, lead generation, e-commerce, mobile application and website design and development.
Skill and Attributes required:
- At least basic experience with media buying - running online advertising campaigns
- Great analytical skills
- Being very well organized and responsible
- Innovative and proactive - we don't need a bot!
- Very good English
- Experience or talent with writing good creatives
-Experience with advertising on online networks
-Experience running ads with pop, push, display or native traffic
-Experience with affiliate marketing
-Fluency in a second language is a BIG plus.
Your main task will be,
-managing the ad spend for our company
- putting out advertising budget to good use
-Running campaigns on our ad network
- optimizing, scaling and innovating
Experience with all main Traffic Sources and Networks: -
FaceBook Ads, -
Yandex Direct, -
Native: Taboola, Revcontent, MGID, AdNow, Engageya,
NativeAds, Exoclick, TrafficJunky, Earnify)
- Push Notification (MegaPush, AdMaven, Evadav, DataPush, RichPush, PropellerAds)
- Pop-up, Pop-under (AdCash, Adsterra, PopCash, Clickadu, Propellerads)
Niches and verticals: - e-commerce, - beauty, health, nutra, COD - sweepstake, dating, SOI, DOI - casino/gambling - finance/crypto
- Tracking and analytics tools (Binom, Bemob, Voluum, Keitaro,
Google Analytics, Yandex Metrica) -
Spy Tools (Adplexity, SpyOver, WhatRunsWhere) - Cloaking (Noipfraud)
· The employee shall ensure that all Avaz and Clients/Customers information will be kept strictly confidential at all times.
· The employee shall comply with the Employee Handbook Instructions at all times.
· The employee shall abide to the rules stated in the contract and duties outlined in this Job Description
· Uphold the safety, unity and good working relations and conditions at all time.
· As situation arise, the employee may be required to conduct any task concerning Avaz Operation by their Line and Senior Managers other than duties stated in this job description. In such case the Employee should fully comply.
Avaz Media is a leading Full-Service Affiliate Network established in 2014 , Avaz Media headquarter in San Francisco California with presence in Europe Asia and Latin America
Our vision is to provide the finest and superb digital marketing strategies and affiliate networking to the ever changing and exciting digital world. We envision of marketing strategies that evolves and not just up to date but first in line, ready to meet the innovation ahead.
Our goal is to be NO1 in the Industry and in line with that we are looking for the Best Talent to join our active and eager team. We aim for Talent who enjoys and believe in change and innovation, and is willing to discover and breakthrough with us. We consider every Employee a vital asset for success and we hope you will take pride in becoming part of our excellent driven team.