• Reviewing content (videos, image, text and audio) in accordance with the company’s processes and policies;
• Responding to customer inquiries regarding Trust & Safety actions, such as abuse reports and enforcement appeals;
• Liaising with the company’s internal teams to ensure user and brand safety;
• Able to provide services on a 24/7 shift rotation;
• Disclaimer: please note that these tasks involve extensive exposure to sensitive content, including but not limited to vulgar content, violence, pornography and fake news.
• Fluency in written and spoken Slovenian and English.
• Customer orientation
• Expertise - Genuine interest and passion for IT, the Internet tool, telecom and the field of tourism.
• Teamwork - Passion for teamwork.
• Planning & Organization - Ability to be multitasking to achieve goals personal and team ones
• Communication - Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Resistance and Autonomy - Demonstrate adaptability to the working environment and autonomy.
• Availability - Flexibility - Work in rotary schedule 24/7.
SpotOn Connections offers international recruitment solutions and career consultancy for all industries across Europe. We deliver a premium service at all stages of the recruitment process, taking the time to get to know our clients and candidates on a personal level so that we can make the perfect match. Our network of consultants come from a recruitment background, with particular specialisation on the finance, legal, technical, and multilingual industries. We currently have offices in Malta and Portugal.