Our client are expanding their Payroll team in Vilnius and are now looking for collaborative, communicative, structured and motivated Swedish speaking people to join the department as a Payroll Operations specialist. The main responsibility of this role is handling Payroll administration for various clients.
• Ensure all input each payroll run is correct by performing agreed controls according to SOPs (standard operating procedures)
• Uploading or manually adding relevant data into systems, reporting according to laws and regulations, communicating with the customer, handling error logs and performing other necessary tasks required for payroll
• Provide customer support electronically or on the phone
• Ensure that services within the individual area of expertise are delivered according to contract, and to ensure high customer satisfaction
• Support, coordinate and provide input to various administrative projects including complex and non-standard tasks with respect to setup, delivery, relationship management and knowledge management
• Identify and work on payroll process improvements to improve the overall quality and efficiency of the process
• Obtain and maintain knowledge and understanding of all processes within area of expertise, their impact on all stakeholders and their upstream and downstream linkages
• You can expect to have a daily communication between team members both in Lithuania and Sweden/Norway making sure the processes run smoothly
• Experience Swedish payroll processes is a plus.
• You are a person who enjoys working with others while also being fully responsible for your own tasks and able to work independently
• You are proactive and solution-oriented with customers and in your daily work
• Ability to understand and follow legal requirements, rules and regulations
• Very good written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and English language
• Good time management skills
• Transition experience is a plus
• A career at a rapidly growing global organization!
• Scandinavian ways of working (Norwegian/ Swedish client)
• Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally (incl. Udemy)
• Encouraging working atmosphere, engaging activities, and extra benefits (e.g. medical insurance, team events)
• Attractive compensation package: salary (1570 - 2890 EUR gross/ monthly) depending on competences you have
• Currently all interviews and on boarding are done online as most of Cognizant employees are working from home
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
We are professional Nordic recruitment specialists focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Our ambition is to match the most exciting jobs around the world with candidates from the Nordic region.
Our Candidates apply for jobs because of their unique language or competence. We find the best solutions to suit every client’s needs when it comes to advertising available positions and to build a relationship and visibility to our seeking candidates.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a fresh company hungry to become the largest Recruitment agency in the Nordic region that specialize in finding talent with specific Nordic languages. The goal is to become the “go to” agency for Nordic speaking recruitment solutions.
We aspire to be best at what we do and will always find new solutions that attract our clients and candidates.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide currently holds over 30 years of recruitment experience between all its partners and has already become a valuable recruitment extension to many businesses worldwide.
Further to our experience in working with Nordic languages we make most our placements within the commercial sector which includes Customer Service, Sales, IT, Management, Financial, Legal, HR, Marketing, and many more white-collar style positions but give us a job description and person specification and we will use all our resources to fill it.
Tomorrow is a new day!