As a Lead Prospector, you will work closely with the New Business Sales and New Business Associate teams, being primarily responsible for discovering potential customers to contact. You will utilize a mix of skills in researching your own leads from external and internal sources and tools, and also vet leads from provided lists (This opportunity does not involve cold calling). You will determine the potential for a lead to meet the business requirements of the teams based on a scoring system, and route leads appropriately to the corresponding team. You will help the teams uncover potential industries and verticals to strategically approach, by analysing the ideas provided by others while also suggesting your own.
• Prospect high quality, policy-compliant leads for the New Business Sales team to work on
• Be on the lookout for industry news & trends to ensure timely prospecting
• Understand market seasonality and collaborate with sales teams to plan ahead • Evaluate prospective client potential, aligned with sales team expectations
• Deliver a set of potential ready-to-call leads every week to the New Business Associate team
• Collaborate cross functionally with New Business Sales and New Business Associate teams to calibrate on lead quality
• 1-2 years experience in digital advertising, market research, or sales
• Minimum education level of 2nd year college or higher education
• Native level of German and fluent level of English
• Able to think strategically and follow market trends
• Intermediate spreadsheet skills (ability to work with pivot tables, vlookups, etc) • Strong time management skills.
• Able to multitask and stay detail oriented
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills Benefits:
• Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday)
• Relocation Package for international candidates (Flight ticket + Accommodation)
• A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
• Established career path to grow within the project
• Continuous training and certifications
• Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
• Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
• Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly motivated team
Please reply to this ad to be considered and apply, send me your CV and I will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
SpotOn Connections offers international recruitment solutions and career consultancy for all industries across Europe. We deliver a premium service at all stages of the recruitment process, taking the time to get to know our clients and candidates on a personal level so that we can make the perfect match. Our network of consultants come from a recruitment background, with particular specialisation on the finance, legal, technical, and multilingual industries. We currently have offices in Malta and Portugal.