Are you tech-savvy, and do you see yourself in a role where you will be working with customers to keep a famous application updated?
Are you motivated to work and live in Poland, and by time move to beautiful Gdansk that lies by Northern coast? Do you dream of having a charming city to live in, that is just a walk away from the beach? Then I have the perfect opportunity for you!
In this role, you will be working as a Danish speaking Map Moderator for a famous navigation application!
In the role, you would:
- Report problems from customers, employees of the product, business owners, surveyors, and complete data feed updates (POI Editor Task)
- Real time coverage of public transportation disruptions and road incidents across the globe, to the cities and countries the navigation application has been launched in. (RTI Task)
- Run tests and provide feedback on newly defined procedures including the use of tools, policies and workflows.
We would expect from you:
- Native/Fluent language skills in Danish, and communication skills in English.
- Interest to work and develop in the POI editor role – being the contact person to improve and set new destinations within the navigation application.
- Open to work in shift based work schedule and work also in night shifts.
- User experience of a navigation application
- Have a good understanding of all forms of public transport
- Comfortable using applications and the internet
- 1 year technical support or other problem solving experience preferred (preferred but not a requirement)
- Office location in beautiful Gdansk, Poland
- Attractive relocation support
- Stable salary and bonus for late shifts
- Permanent contract and full-time position
- Paid training and support
- International team
Working hours: Full-time, 24/7 shifts. 40 hours / week.
Start date: 01.04.2021
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
We are professional Nordic recruitment specialists focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Our ambition is to match the most exciting jobs around the world with candidates from the Nordic region.
Our Candidates apply for jobs because of their unique language or competence. We find the best solutions to suit every client’s needs when it comes to advertising available positions and to build a relationship and visibility to our seeking candidates.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a fresh company hungry to become the largest Recruitment agency in the Nordic region that specialize in finding talent with specific Nordic languages. The goal is to become the “go to” agency for Nordic speaking recruitment solutions.
We aspire to be best at what we do and will always find new solutions that attract our clients and candidates.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide currently holds over 30 years of recruitment experience between all its partners and has already become a valuable recruitment extension to many businesses worldwide.
Further to our experience in working with Nordic languages we make most our placements within the commercial sector which includes Customer Service, Sales, IT, Management, Financial, Legal, HR, Marketing, and many more white-collar style positions but give us a job description and person specification and we will use all our resources to fill it.
Tomorrow is a new day!