Our client is a reputable company related to the Corporate Services industry that focuses on providing high quality services. The foundation of their success is delivering true value through long term relations. That applies to their clients and colleagues.
A dynamic an international Corporate Services company that describes its team as ‘Professionals in a non-corporate way’.
In this role, the Corporate Administrator has a client-facing position reporting directly to local management and working closely with the Financial Account Managers.
The Corporate Administrator will be responsible for managing all activities concerning a diverse client portfolio and oversee a wide range of corporate and legal responsibilities for a rapidly growing portfolio of client companies.
The Corporate Administrator is expected to continuously develop both personally as well as professionally and deliver added value to the legal discipline within the company and contribute to the further growth of the office.
• Client communication on a daily basis and handling various requests in a timely manner.
• Where possible, reviewing and drafting of legal documents.
• Involved in complete setup process of companies, from prospect phase until incorporation, registering at local authorities, opening of bank accounts etc. Focus of clients would be on gaming-related matters.
• Attendance and participation at client meetings, either on or off site. This may occasionally require international travel.
• Coordination external advisers.
• Keep track of new legal and fiscal developments and anticipate changes in legislation and translate this into business opportunities.
• Ensuring that statutory deadlines are met.
• As a Corporate Administrator, you need to manage ad-hoc activities, next to your extensive client contact and daily work.
• In this position, you need to prioritize what is important, have a hands-on, flexible and independent work mentality and be able to deal with stress and deadlines.
• Experience within Maltese Corporate Law will be considered an asset.
• 2-3 years relevant professional experience in a fiduciary/corporate service provider setup or company law background.
• To be self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Experience with gaming and gaming-related industries will be considered an asset.
• Fluent in English (both orally and in writing).
• Personal credibility, integrity and high moral standards.
• To be result oriented, responsible, highly meticulous and detail oriented.
• A helicopter view is required, since you are responsible for all corporate and the legal matters of your client portfolio.
• You are proactive know what you are capable of, possess good communication skills and not afraid of asking questions.
• You will receive a competitive salary package
• Holiday allowance, 27 vacation days per calendar year
• Private health insurance, parking facilities, and international career opportunities.
• Ongoing trainings, including an internal Academy!
• Regular social events with your colleagues.
• Annual ski trip.
• Daily fresh fruit and weekly team lunches.
SpotOn Connections offers international recruitment solutions and career consultancy for all industries across Europe. We deliver a premium service at all stages of the recruitment process, taking the time to get to know our clients and candidates on a personal level so that we can make the perfect match. Our network of consultants come from a recruitment background, with particular specialisation on the finance, legal, technical, and multilingual industries. We currently have offices in Malta and Portugal.