Business Development Manager (Mandarin Speaker – iGaming)
Our Global leading content provider to the iGaming Industry, offering a multi-product portfolio that is innovative, regulated and mobile-focused is looking for a Mandarin Speaking Business Development Manager with a vast Live Casino, Slots and other RNG products client network experience.
• At least 3-5 years’ experience i-gaming and sales experience
• A vast Live Casino, Slots and other RNG products client network
• Retail/land base experience is a plus
• The ability to work as part of a team, but will also be able to work on their own initiative
• Great interpersonal / diplomacy skills, and the ability to develop strong stakeholder relationships
• A creative, customer focused outlook
• Fluent spoken and written Chinese and English
• Must have a good eye for detail and be highly organized
• Build strong and long-term relations with key customer influencers and decision makers on all levels within the customer organization.
• To achieve and maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction
• At all times use value based selling approach in order to position the company as the most trustful, and superior partner – Sell on value not on cost
• Develop short and long-term Sales Plans for strategic customers, determining sales strategies and tactics to meet agreed goals and objectives
• Fully understand the customer business environment in order to maximize the company’s competitive advantages
• Cooperate with the company’s internal functions as appropriate in order to maximize customer responsiveness
• Undertake and drive customer meetings/presentations/visits as required
• Be accountable for and drive the entire sales process from lead generation to successful closure of contracts.
• Undertake Prospecting and to some extent Cold Calling as applicable
• Participate in major exhibitions, conferences, seminars etc. as required from time to time
• Report on a weekly basis changes to customer prospect list, status of deals, and necessary actions to be taken.
• At all times show that company care about the customer and the success of their business
• Prepare and present proposals and respond to customer queries in professional way
• Use, and on regular basis update input to CRM system, and other relevant sales tools with objective to maintain full control of prospects, and the sales pipeline
• Strong Analytical skills
• Strategic planning abilities
• Strong communication skills
• Collaboration and motivation skills
• Delegation skills
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
• Good people skills
Interested candidates, may send their applications to email@example.com
3Owl Management Inc. is a multi-sector Executive Recruitment firm backed with solid years of our experience, knowledge, and networks that aims to provide quality service of recruitment and business development resulting in the growth of the client’s company and candidates.