Primarily responsible for maintaining and supporting in-house application and guarantee business continuity.
• Execute incident and problem management processes to meet the agreed KPI’s
• Serve as system support for one or more complex information systems
• Serve as helpdesk operational support
• Analyse and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion
• Assist in training users in newly developed or modified
• Provide status reports where required
• Experience in customer service and problem-solving skills
• Strong desire to work towards solutions and a willing to assist program users
• Proven competence in analysis, maintaining, and testing solutions
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Flexibility to work on-call and on a shift basis
• Evidence of Knowledge of VB6 and VB.NET (Framework 4.0+)
• Resilient and approachable with the ability to work successfully in a dynamic, fast aced environment.
• Evidence of strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish positive relationships with employees at all levels of business
• Ability to speak Italian would be an advantage
• Gaming and Betting Knowledge
• Scripting Solutions for automation of various processes
SpotOn Connections offers international recruitment solutions and career consultancy for all industries across Europe. We deliver a premium service at all stages of the recruitment process, taking the time to get to know our clients and candidates on a personal level so that we can make the perfect match. Our network of consultants come from a recruitment background, with particular specialisation on the finance, legal, technical, and multilingual industries. We currently have offices in Malta and Portugal.