The Customer Service Team will be assisting players with registration, game play, technical, and other queries they might have. As a Customer Service Agent you will be a front-liner of the company, supporting our clients players currently through online chats and emails.
· Efficiently manage incoming customer service inquiries through chat and other channels, delivering a high standard and contributing towards an excellent customer experience.
· Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods and tools
· Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within an adequate time frame; following up to ensure resolution, and keeping within the SLAs.
· Contribute towards the departments objectives to increase the accuracy, efficiency and responsiveness of the customer service team as a whole.
· Work towards hitting and exceeding personal and business targets.
· Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies implied by the business.
· Build rapport with customers through open and interactive communication.
· Share customer feedback with the CS team, Tech team and relevant teams to contribute towards the development of new products and services.
· Understand the importance of social responsibility and act in the best interest of players with gambling concerns or problems by following the company’s Responsible Gambling procedures.
· Comply with legal requirements, industry regulations, internal policies and professional codes.
· Strong customer focus, be a customer advocate.
· Excellent verbal and written Swedish and English language skills.
· Good communication skills, including soft skills.
· Reliable and ethical, respecting customers’ concerns and confidentiality.
· Organised and methodical, with good attention to detail.
· Ability to adapt and work with different personalities.
· Computer / IT literate, and familiar with CRM systems.
· Knowledge of the i-gaming industry is considered an asset.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, think on his/her feet and effectively manage time.
· Flexible working times, including evenings and weekends.
Betting Connections was founded at the beginning of 2010 as a response to an identified demand in the market for a true recruitment consultancy within the iGaming industry.
With dedicated recruitment specialist teams for IT, Multilingual and Gaming Specialists; we pride ourselves on our ability to fully understand the needs of both our clients and candidates, building long term relationships that are mutually beneficial to all. We achieve this by investing the time to get to know candidates and clients on a personal level, and by drawing on our extensive knowledge of both the iGaming and recruitment industries. This highly tailored approach to recruitment ensures that we know exactly what individuals are looking for and allows us to match the correct profile to the correct role, helping employers to grow their companies and individuals to develop their careers.
We operate throughout Europe and all of the major iGaming hubs across the globe, providing support for the industry’s leading operators and suppliers. We are 100% committed to making that perfect match between employers and job seekers across all functions within the industry, ranging from entry level to senior level positions.