• Build reports on service providers’ transactions; share insights to improve:
o Transactions cost.
o Unforeseen losses or/and hidden fees mitigation.
o PsP Approval rates.
o Risk and Fraud Mitigation.
o Reconciliation processes.
• Regularly assess the impact of cash flow in operations and communicate with stake holders to optimise processes where necessary.
• Perform transactions reconciliations between brands back offices, Merchants accounts and invoices or settlement reports. • Crosscheck invoices and settlement notifications and in case of discrepancies, follow up with relevant parties.
• Research and present new payment and risk management solutions to the company according to the current or potential future business needs.
• Organise and maintain documentation of all ecommerce service providers.
• Review contracts in details; point out risky clauses and negotiate their amendments.
• Together with other stakeholders, participate in onboarding / offboarding of ecommerce service providers and ensure contractual obligations are clearly defined and followed by both sides.
• Log and regularly update all important contract clauses for each service providers.
• Help drive the overall business and profit margins.
• Liaise with service providers when required and create and maintain good relationships.
• Write manuals and train agents in the usage of merchant accounts’ features and functionalities.
• Regularly initiate security audits and change of passwords in all Merchant accounts.
• Processing Manual withdrawals when needed.
*University graduate in Accounting/finance/maths or/and related field
* Fluent in English
* At least 2-3 years’ experience in the financial field
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel.
*Solid background in financial and data analysis.
• Experience in transactions monitoring funds control.
• Excellent analytical and organisational skills.
• (fast pace) Change management skills.
• Excellent knowledge of Excel and/or Data analysis/statistical software.
• Experience with building and analysing complex reports.
• Solid numerical and organizational skills.
Betting Connections was founded at the beginning of 2010 as a response to an identified demand in the market for a true recruitment consultancy within the iGaming industry.
With dedicated recruitment specialist teams for IT, Multilingual and Gaming Specialists; we pride ourselves on our ability to fully understand the needs of both our clients and candidates, building long term relationships that are mutually beneficial to all. We achieve this by investing the time to get to know candidates and clients on a personal level, and by drawing on our extensive knowledge of both the iGaming and recruitment industries. This highly tailored approach to recruitment ensures that we know exactly what individuals are looking for and allows us to match the correct profile to the correct role, helping employers to grow their companies and individuals to develop their careers.
We operate throughout Europe and all of the major iGaming hubs across the globe, providing support for the industry’s leading operators and suppliers. We are 100% committed to making that perfect match between employers and job seekers across all functions within the industry, ranging from entry level to senior level positions.