JUNIOR PAID SEARCH CONSULTANT – GERMAN SPEAKER
Our client is building their Digital Marketing Hub with their partner, a Data Consulting and Digital Marketing Agency, dedicated to transform data into tangible business results. As a pioneer in digital and data marketing’s innovation, Artefact works with the largest global brands to redefine the future of customer experience through new technologies.
As a Junior Paid Search Consultant, based in Lisbon, you will join our new SEA team which provides the creation, management and reporting of the sponsored links campaigns for its clients on the search engines, the SEA Consultant will have for main mission the management of its campaigns.
• Manage day to day SEA campaigns (mainly Google Ads) for one or two main accounts (top tier and global brands)
• Follow-up performances and budgets according to the client’s brief
• Optimization of bidding strategy
• Elaborate operational recommendations
• Elaborate reporting and analysis
• Presentation of the results
• Share and exchange with SEA team on your work
• Native or Proficient in German (C2)
• Fluency in English (B2)
• Previous experience in a similar position: at least one internship experience, not necessarily in SEA
• You have a master’s degree or bachelor’s in digital or marketing fields
• You are data driven and love playing with figures, you have an analytical and strategic mindset
• You’re a team player with a work hard, play hard approach
• MS Office mastery (PPT, Excel)
• Excellent communication and synthesis skills (written & oral)
• For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit
A PLUS TO HAVE
• Google Ads and Analytics certification
• Knowledge of Google Data Studio
• Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year) with performance bonus
• Health insurance (after 6 months contract)
• Intensive trainings all year long to become an expert in one of the most wanted digital skills
• Opportunity to grow professionally in a unique start-up
• Possibility to do Work from Home*
• Team lunches, happy hours, company outings
• Flexible hours after some tenure
LIFE AT THE COMPANY
• Work with a diverse environment with people from over 15 nationalities
• Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
• We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
• New and modern offices located in Lisbon (Parque das Nações, Oriente).
Note: *Due to our contingency plan regarding COVID-19, you may be expected to work from home for a specific time.
SpotOn Connections offers international recruitment solutions and career consultancy for all industries across Europe. We deliver a premium service at all stages of the recruitment process, taking the time to get to know our clients and candidates on a personal level so that we can make the perfect match. Our network of consultants come from a recruitment background, with particular specialisation on the finance, legal, technical, and multilingual industries. We currently have offices in Malta and Portugal.