• Research analyse and present new payment and risk management solutions to the company according to the current business needs and growth strategy.
• Master product features, write related user manuals, and train the operations team on their efficient use.
• Develop detailed project plans to visualise, monitor and track progress of projects to their granular level.
• Implement robust JIRA workflows to Track and report project evolutions, dependencies, blockers via dashboards and reporting features.
• Define and manage changes in projects scopes and objectives while ensuring their technical feasibility and delivery.
• Coordinate the execution of operational and IT projects related to the ecommerce department.
• Regularly initiate performance and cost analysis on tools and department procedures.
• Build Metrics and reports on transactions/ Service Providers; share insights to improve:
o Approval rates
o Transactions cost
o Risk and Fraud Mitigation
• Regularly review and optimise the full end users’ (both clients and agents) journeys through the eCommerce and risk management products.
• Provide stakeholders with regular updates of timeline and accurate projections.
• Work closely with the merchant account manager to keep an eye on financials and business relationships.
• Take over basic merchant account manager’s tasks during his/her absence.
• Independently determine issues, damaging activities and be able to act according to procedures while proposing more efficient solutions or ideas.
• investigate and report valuable updates on ecommerce products and competitor sites.
• Helping to grow cohesive cross-functional teams and foster good communication between team members and stakeholders.
• Help drive the overall business and profit margins from an ecommerce perspective.
• Keep up to date with products updates, internal work-streams, processes, and projects priorities.
*Project Management, IT, PMI/ Prince2 Agile Certified Practitioner.
*Strong IT delivery experience – preferably in payment platforms. *Previous work experience of at least 3-5 years as Project Manager.
*Excellent knowledge and application of Agile methodologies across complex projects. *Experience managing 3rd party suppliers and partners.
*Agile Product Management. *Budget Management.
*Excellent understanding of payments platforms and complex transactions flows.
*Knowledge of software development life cycle and delivery.
*Strong experience in JIRA.
*Good knowledge of payment methods standards (PCI DSS, PSD2, SCA, 3DSv.2, etc.) *Flexibility to be on call/work, during out of office days and hours including evenings and weekends.
Betting Connections was founded at the beginning of 2010 as a response to an identified demand in the market for a true recruitment consultancy within the iGaming industry.
With dedicated recruitment specialist teams for IT, Multilingual and Gaming Specialists; we pride ourselves on our ability to fully understand the needs of both our clients and candidates, building long term relationships that are mutually beneficial to all. We achieve this by investing the time to get to know candidates and clients on a personal level, and by drawing on our extensive knowledge of both the iGaming and recruitment industries. This highly tailored approach to recruitment ensures that we know exactly what individuals are looking for and allows us to match the correct profile to the correct role, helping employers to grow their companies and individuals to develop their careers.
We operate throughout Europe and all of the major iGaming hubs across the globe, providing support for the industry’s leading operators and suppliers. We are 100% committed to making that perfect match between employers and job seekers across all functions within the industry, ranging from entry level to senior level positions.