About the position
Do you want to form an integral part of a Scrum team, participating in the entire development lifecycle for our client?
The person we are looking for needs to have previous experience on both frontend and backend testing within an agile methodology.
We are looking for a team lead who offers guidance and knowledge with all members of it's team.
• Develop QA Processes and Procedures
• Direct / Manage the QA Team
• Identify Bugs and Issues
• Maintain Documentation for manual and automated testing
• Manage Testing Schedules
• Coordinate Bug Fixes with Development Teams
• Able to coordinate the activities of their entire department, so effective leadership, scheduling, and management skills are also vital in this role
• High degree of organization to successfully schedule and direct QA procedures and coordinate development and testing processes
• Effective verbal and written communication is also important in this role as QA team leads provide reports to developers and engineers to improve software and systems
• Who understands the testing role through the whole development life-cycle
• Experience in frontend testing (desktop / mobile)
• Experience in test automation, testing frameworks
• Have the ability to multi-task, prioritise and be able to work on your own initiative.
• Fluent spoken and written English
• Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Self-motivated with strong capability of fast learning
• Technical understanding of web technologies
• Experience with versioning systems
•ISEB/ISTQB in software testing foundation certification
• Project management software
• Test management software
Betting Connections was founded at the beginning of 2010 as a response to an identified demand in the market for a true recruitment consultancy within the iGaming industry.
With dedicated recruitment specialist teams for IT, Multilingual and Gaming Specialists; we pride ourselves on our ability to fully understand the needs of both our clients and candidates, building long term relationships that are mutually beneficial to all. We achieve this by investing the time to get to know candidates and clients on a personal level, and by drawing on our extensive knowledge of both the iGaming and recruitment industries. This highly tailored approach to recruitment ensures that we know exactly what individuals are looking for and allows us to match the correct profile to the correct role, helping employers to grow their companies and individuals to develop their careers.
We operate throughout Europe and all of the major iGaming hubs across the globe, providing support for the industry’s leading operators and suppliers. We are 100% committed to making that perfect match between employers and job seekers across all functions within the industry, ranging from entry level to senior level positions.