We are looking for self-starting, enthusiastic problem-solvers who are great at getting their hands stuck into a problem. This is a great opportunity for a Junior to Mid-Level Developer.
We are looking for a Java, .NET, Front-end Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. You will be responsible for Java, .NET, Front-end application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Our client is a world leading and innovative software and service provider specialising in lottery-based gaming solutions. They are 20 years old but still behave like a start-up, with small independent units across Europe who each control their own destiny. They power many successful brands, and thanks to their fresh approach to life, their Insight platform is now the leading B2B lottery platform in the industry.
They offer an amazing office location, flexible working hours, unlimited holidays, breakfast and lunch every day, gym membership, and a great individual bonus scheme.
Offices in Marbella moving to Malaga in MAY
• Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
• Prepare and produce releases of software components.
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
• Enjoy working within a team
• Able to manage your own deadlines within a project management system
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
• Take the extra mile to engage customers. This includes outbound sales calls to customers.
• .NET (.NET core)
• JAVA: Core / Advanced JAVA (Java 8 and above), Collections, Multithreading, Data Structures, Design Patterns
• Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate
• Web Technologies / J2EE: RESTful Web Services, JSON etc.
• Angular.js, Angular 2+
• MySQL database Desired Requirements
• Amazon Web Services
Specialists in IT and Online gaming in Spain and Gibraltar, with over 20 years combined experience of recruitment, industry expertise and local knowledge.
With Rock Recruiters you can benefit from Big Agency background mixed with a small consultancy feel. With us you can expect a personal, professional and effective service.
Our areas of specialism:
• Web Development, Creative and Design
• IT Support, Technical and Test.
• Gaming and Operations
• CRM, Marketing and Analytics
• Customers Service and VIP
• Sales and Finance
• Office, Compliance and Admin
Rock Recruiters has a strong network and a range of recruitment tools, so we are flexible at the
service we can offer and can recruit from outside our specialist area.
We act as an addition to support HR & IT teams alike and more recently supporting and working closely with start-up businesses.
We are personal about personnel and advise, support and assist candidates on a 1 to 1 basis throughout the recruitment process.
** Any CVs sent via Linkedin will be kept in strictest confidence and we will only provide your details to our clients with your consent and will store them on our secure cloud/server which you can request to be removed from at any time.**