Our Client is a medical device manufacturing company for class I and II devices looking to hire a Quality Manager, Medical Device to add technical depth to their team.
This position reports to the CFO/CEO and is a highly autonomous role. Our client is part of an
International group, you will be working in a dynamic international environment.
• Provide technical direction, support and guidance for projects, qualifications and validations.
• Manage the activities and performance of direct staff; this includes hiring, training,
developing, addressing performance issues and evaluating performance.
• Ensure a state of inspection readiness and meet business objectives.
• Interface with auditors from regulatory agencies and customers.
• Develop action plans, initiate, and employ training/development programs and assignments
to further enhance technical skills and overall competencies of staff members.
• Bachelor’s in Science or Engineering
• 5+ years in quality engineering within ISO 13485 regulated environment (MDD & MDR)
• 3+ years of management experience
• Experience working with the European Notified Bodies
SpotOn Connections offers international recruitment solutions and career consultancy for all industries across Europe. We deliver a premium service at all stages of the recruitment process, taking the time to get to know our clients and candidates on a personal level so that we can make the perfect match. Our network of consultants come from a recruitment background, with particular specialisation on the finance, legal, technical, and multilingual industries. We currently have offices in Malta and Portugal.