• Excellent market research and analytical skills.
• Excellent organisational Skills.
• Good understanding of Payment service providers and cost efficiency.
• Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word or similar software.
• Ability to deliver tasks, projects, and reports accurately and before the deadlines.
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English especially business English.
• Strong Interest in data Analysis (Excel, Power BI, Tableau etc…).
• Meticulous and attentive to details.
• Ability to learn new technology/systems/applications quickly.
• Demonstrated willingness to constantly improve.
• Ability to stay focused and work efficiently individually or as part of the team.
• Guarantee the availability and proper operationality of payment services methods and risk management tools in all present and planned markets.
• Perform payment methods’ applications, configurations, testing and production deployment.
• Filling and updating of company’s Documentation and agreements.
• Logging of all-important contract clauses for each service providers.
• Liaising with service providers when required and maintaining or creating good relationships with service providers.
• Provide team training, write, or optimise procedures related to your products.
• Build Metrics and reports on transactions/ Service Providers; share insights to improve:
o Approval rates
o Transactions costs
o Risk and Fraud Mitigation
• Regularly review and optimise the full end users’ (both clients and agents) journeys through the eCommerce and risk management products.
• Independently determine transaction issues, damaging activities and be able to act according to procedures while proposing more efficient solutions or ideas.
• Investigate and report valuable updates on ecommerce products and competitor sites.
• Regularly initiate performance and cost analysis on Software and department procedures
• Market research on payment and risk management service providers.
• Write manuals to guide agents in the usage of merchant account features and functionalities.
• Monitor the cashflow in merchant accounts, sites back offices compute indicative metrics and report according to departments directives.
• Perform reconciliations between brands back offices, Merchants accounts and invoices or settlement reports.
• Tackle and/or Investigate notifications received from service providers.
Betting Connections was founded at the beginning of 2010 as a response to an identified demand in the market for a true recruitment consultancy within the iGaming industry.
With dedicated recruitment specialist teams for IT, Multilingual and Gaming Specialists; we pride ourselves on our ability to fully understand the needs of both our clients and candidates, building long term relationships that are mutually beneficial to all. We achieve this by investing the time to get to know candidates and clients on a personal level, and by drawing on our extensive knowledge of both the iGaming and recruitment industries. This highly tailored approach to recruitment ensures that we know exactly what individuals are looking for and allows us to match the correct profile to the correct role, helping employers to grow their companies and individuals to develop their careers.
We operate throughout Europe and all of the major iGaming hubs across the globe, providing support for the industry’s leading operators and suppliers. We are 100% committed to making that perfect match between employers and job seekers across all functions within the industry, ranging from entry level to senior level positions.