HEAD OF B2B ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
Our client is looking for a Head of B2B Account Manager with a commercial mindset, a strong work
ethic and who can balance strategy and execution in a fast-paced environment. For the successful
candidate this is a great opportunity within a growing business.
• Main point of contact and develop a trusted advisor relationship with assigned key
customers and their key stakeholders;
• Increase and maintain operators’ satisfaction by ensuring that all the requests and needs
are met according to their standards;
• Manage product launch and notifications across the business;
• Keep up to date with products, internal work-streams, processes and projects priorities;
• Liaising with operators’ requirements and working closely with Project Managers,
Stakeholders to ensure a fast and effective delivery;
• Visiting operators to discuss potential business growth opportunities and possibilities to
improve products delivery and overall service quality;
• Training customers on backend system tools;
• Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement;
• Approaching and working closely with people from every business function;
• Agreeing with business and technical staff what solutions are needed;
• Being proactive and not just waiting to be told the next thing to do;
• Finding better ways that we can get things done;
• Enthusiastic, flexible, reliable, capable of working alone or as part of a team.
WHO ARE YOU?
• Experience in B2B direct client sales or Account Management;
• Demonstrable capabilities to successfully manage major accounts, build strong and
profitable client relations within the technology industry
• Experience within a rapid growth company and within the iGaming sector (B2B or B2C)
would be an advantage;
• Excellent stakeholder management;
• Experience in launching new platforms, products and brands;
• Able to work on numerous projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with
frequently changing priorities;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• He must demonstrate and ability to lead with a vision establishing a healthy working
culture in his team.
IN AN IDEAL WORLD YOU’LL HAVE….
• Strong technical understanding of e-commerce;
• Relevant industry knowledge;
• Good knowledge of casino games;
• Knowledge of jurisdiction and firm grasp of relevant regulatory requirements;
• A bachelor degree or equivalent qualification
Betting Connections was founded at the beginning of 2010 as a response to an identified demand in the market for a true recruitment consultancy within the iGaming industry.
With dedicated recruitment specialist teams for IT, Multilingual and Gaming Specialists; we pride ourselves on our ability to fully understand the needs of both our clients and candidates, building long term relationships that are mutually beneficial to all. We achieve this by investing the time to get to know candidates and clients on a personal level, and by drawing on our extensive knowledge of both the iGaming and recruitment industries. This highly tailored approach to recruitment ensures that we know exactly what individuals are looking for and allows us to match the correct profile to the correct role, helping employers to grow their companies and individuals to develop their careers.
We operate throughout Europe and all of the major iGaming hubs across the globe, providing support for the industry’s leading operators and suppliers. We are 100% committed to making that perfect match between employers and job seekers across all functions within the industry, ranging from entry level to senior level positions.