• Plan, strategise and develop monthly content calendars, which are aligned with the company’s content targets.
• Collaborate with events, sales, video, marketing and design teams to plan and develop content
• Support the company’s events by creating engaging, promotional content
• Create and publish engaging content geared towards the company’s verticals.
• Edit, proofread and improve existing content.
• Liaise with external content providers and clients to execute paid content packages and guest posts. Optimise content to accommodate Search Engine Optimisation. (SEO)
• Optimise content according to pillar content and topic clusters.
• Use content management systems to analyse website traffic and users’ engagement metrics.
• Ensure compliance with the law. (e.g. copyright and data protection)
• Stay up-to-date with developments in the field and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention.
• Proven work experience as a content writer
• Hands-on experience with image creation tools such as Photoshop
• Hands-on experience with HubSpot, MS Office, and WordPress
• Basic knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
• Familiarity with social media
• Excellent writing skills in English
• Attention to detail
• Good organisational and time-management skills
• Undergraduate degree in Journalism, Marketing, Communication or equivalent is desired but not required
• HubSpot Marketing & Content Certified is a plus
SpotOn Connections offers international recruitment solutions and career consultancy for all industries across Europe. We deliver a premium service at all stages of the recruitment process, taking the time to get to know our clients and candidates on a personal level so that we can make the perfect match. Our network of consultants come from a recruitment background, with particular specialisation on the finance, legal, technical, and multilingual industries. We currently have offices in Malta and Portugal.