Responsibilities & requirements:
• Ensure RG is an integral part of the daily operations in all areas, from CS to marketing and
• Assist RG Officer / Head of CS in creating strategies, procedures and projects related to RG
and partially take on ownership
• Ensure and uphold full RG compliance with all relevant licensing authorities
• Promote awareness of RG issues throughout the organisation and liaise with adjudicating
bodies in order to resolve and settle any complaints that may arise
• Proactively prevent gaming addiction along with offering the very best service/tools to our clients
customers in line with the group’s commitment towards RG
• Ensure escalations from other departments are dealt with in a timely manner and conduct
RG training to all the group’s staff
• Independently determine potential addictive behavior and act according to agreed
procedures with regards to account blocking, conducting further checks and excluding
• Reactively and proactively conduct analysis of transactional and customer records to link
unidentified transactions and accounts to known gambling addicted and underage accounts
on our system.
• Investigate suspicious accounts (internal & external) with proper analysis and follow-up.
• Process and record outgoing customer refunds, in a timely and error-free manner according
to set procedures
• From time to time assist the CS department in resolving customer requests via email and
chat and handling of escalated cases
Minimum 12 months experience within similar role
Ideally Zendesk experience
C2 level German & English
Betting Connections was founded at the beginning of 2010 as a response to an identified demand in the market for a true recruitment consultancy within the iGaming industry.
With dedicated recruitment specialist teams for IT, Multilingual and Gaming Specialists; we pride ourselves on our ability to fully understand the needs of both our clients and candidates, building long term relationships that are mutually beneficial to all. We achieve this by investing the time to get to know candidates and clients on a personal level, and by drawing on our extensive knowledge of both the iGaming and recruitment industries. This highly tailored approach to recruitment ensures that we know exactly what individuals are looking for and allows us to match the correct profile to the correct role, helping employers to grow their companies and individuals to develop their careers.
We operate throughout Europe and all of the major iGaming hubs across the globe, providing support for the industry’s leading operators and suppliers. We are 100% committed to making that perfect match between employers and job seekers across all functions within the industry, ranging from entry level to senior level positions.