Our client is looking for a Senior AML Specialist to support their brands. The Senior AML Specialist will act as the MLRO for the Swedish market and will be a member of the AML Team. The role, based in Malta, reports directly to the Head of AML and will liaise with other internal stakeholders.
• Assisting in implementing and redefining policies and procedures in relation to AML/CFT, ensuring a high level of compliance. This includes keeping up-to-date with regulatory changes on the Swedish market
• Assisting in implementing AML/CFT systems and controls, as well as monitoring their effectiveness
• Managing AML/CFT alerts and monitoring transactions
• Reporting of SARs/STRs to the relevant regulatory authority
• Carrying out business risk assessments, ensuring that the threats and vulnerabilities of the Company’s operations in relation to AML/CFT are measured
• Ensuring that the Company’s employees and its management are properly trained on AML/CFT regulatory obligations and processes.
• Supporting in or managing various regulatory and statutory AML/CFT audits
• In-depth understanding of AML/CFT legislation and regulations
• Previous solid AML experience within the igaming industry
• Self-starter, proactive, detail-oriented and organized
• Naturally inquisitive, analytical and able to highlight risks based on findings
Betting Connections was founded at the beginning of 2010 as a response to an identified demand in the market for a true recruitment consultancy within the iGaming industry.
With dedicated recruitment specialist teams for IT, Multilingual and Gaming Specialists; we pride ourselves on our ability to fully understand the needs of both our clients and candidates, building long term relationships that are mutually beneficial to all. We achieve this by investing the time to get to know candidates and clients on a personal level, and by drawing on our extensive knowledge of both the iGaming and recruitment industries. This highly tailored approach to recruitment ensures that we know exactly what individuals are looking for and allows us to match the correct profile to the correct role, helping employers to grow their companies and individuals to develop their careers.
We operate throughout Europe and all of the major iGaming hubs across the globe, providing support for the industry’s leading operators and suppliers. We are 100% committed to making that perfect match between employers and job seekers across all functions within the industry, ranging from entry level to senior level positions.