One of the faster growing igaming companies is looking for a Project Administrator to join their team in Malta.
– Liaise with relevant stakeholders and management to implement new processes for documenting budgets
– Monitoring budgets and reporting
– Expenses tracking and predict future costs
– Measure and report on team and function performance from a financial perspective
– Schedule meetings and record decisions where necessary
– Responsible for receiving and forwarding invoices to the accounts department as well as for the invoice approval process
– Project administrative support
– have experience as an administrator, coordinator or similar role
– have hands-on experience working with invoices, budgeting and reporting
– fluent in English and a strong communicator
– have experience of project management software (considered as an asset)
– must be a self-starter
– are able to provide creative and efficient solutions to repetitive or complex tasks
– are solution-focused
– possess strong organisational and time management skills with an ability to multitask
– analytical with an exceptional eye for detail
Wish you loved Mondays more? It’s all about working with a team that actually loves - and thrives in - what they do. And that’s what we’re about. We find great minds and passionate people who will jump at the chance to join your team and grow your company to the next level. Magic Mondayz is a digital recruitment agency that puts the fun into functional - and we specialize in finding top tech, commercial and iGaming talent that are the butter to your bread.
Who are we? Actually, we’re a team with loads of different expertise and one shared passion: people. We created Magic Mondayz to help people find what they were made to do. Our team specializes in working with international candidates from all sorts of industries… and fun fact: we also all love what we do.
Our uniquely efficient recruitment process is all about finding the right fit for the right role. We’ll treat your company like our own to make sure we find the perfect match. It’s all in the name of giving you back your time for the more important things: getting the job done. We’re based in both Tallinn and Malta - but we’re also no stranger to working with clients online. Get in touch and let’s have a coffee or Skype date… and let’s together make magic happen!