The candidate will be responsible for:
• Payment processing
• Scanning documentation
• Maintaining company records
• Ensuring timely delivery of appropriate paperwork.
In addition to handling client work, the candidate will be required to deal with general office duties such as:
• Answering the telephone
• Taking messages
• Dealing with incoming and outgoing post.
• The applicant should have at least Ordinary Level / Matriculation Certificate Standard of education.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills, the ability to work to strict deadlines and to a high standard is required.
• The applicant should have a professional and friendly manner, customer focussed team player with a flexible approach to work.
• Basic use of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel is desirable but not essential - training will be provided.
SpotOn Connections offers international recruitment solutions and career consultancy for all industries across Europe. We deliver a premium service at all stages of the recruitment process, taking the time to get to know our clients and candidates on a personal level so that we can make the perfect match. Our network of consultants come from a recruitment background, with particular specialisation on the finance, legal, technical, and multilingual industries. We currently have offices in Malta and Portugal.