This is an opportunity to join a successful insurance company and highly skilled team, who offer long term career growth.
My client is a successful insurance company with a strong growth strategy and this role is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career in compliance.
You will be operating the Company’s compliance, risk and corporate governance frameworks, ensuring the Company comply with all applicable legislation and regulations.
The Company is committed to developing members of its team and provides funding for relevant training and qualifications.
• Maintenance of the company’s system of governance, including internal control policies whilst ensuring adherence to the same.
• Assist in the coordination of regulatory reporting.
• Remain up to date on regulatory and legal issues affecting the business, working with the Head of Compliance on implementing action plans to ensure compliance.
• Assist in the compilation of compliance material for Committee and Board meetings.
• Maintain and continuously review the company’s risk management system, including the risk register, and corresponding policies.
• Provide compliance and regulatory advice.
• Conduct monitoring activities, identifying and reporting on control issues.
• Manage service provider audits; coordinate audit schedule, assist with completion of audit documents, and follow up on action required. • Maintain Procedures Manual for multiple company functions.
• Oversee the complaints function, ensuring compliance with FCA guidelines.
• Ensure ongoing compliance with relevant Data Protection legislation and maintain reporting on the same. Assist with DPIAs, where necessary.
• Review customer policy wordings and documentation, ensuring it complies with regulatory guidance.
• Coordinate third party KYC Requests, ensuring corporate information is accurate.
Experience in a similar role. Excellent written communication skills, with the ability to write comprehensive and detailed reports. Willingness to acquire detailed knowledge of legal, compliance and regulatory issues affecting the insurance industry. Strong attention to detail. Strong organisational skills. Proactive approach, with ability to work on own initiative. INSURANCE INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL.
If you have the required skills & experience & are looking for a new challenge in Gibraltar, please get in touch ASAP.
Stand out from the crowd – be an Awesome candidate!
Born out of decades of recruitment experience in Europe, AWESOME RECRUITMENT has, at its fingertips, all of the background to warrant making it your primary choice for recruiting solutions. The founder has been in the recruitment business for 25 years, in the UK, Spain and Gibraltar, earning the trust and respect of all those she has helped. She has a large network of clients and contacts in a myriad of different industries from whom she has earned a high level of regard and confidence over the years. Add this to a wealth of local knowledge and it’s a winning combination. Now with a growing portfolio in Malta, broader horizons can also be catered for.
AWESOME RECRUITMENT offers permanent and short-term contract solutions for both clients and candidates throughout these national markets and elsewhere. The company has a genuine desire to fulfil the needs of the client, whilst also achieving the career goals of the candidate. Dedication, tenacity and application are the key to success and, with growing global reach, the right candidate, or the right role, can be found professionally and efficiently.
I love what I do - there is no greater feeling of achievement than knowing that you have found the right person for a job, or the right job for a person. Confucius said, “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.”
I have the job I love, and it is awesome. Now, let me help you find your awesome . . . . . . . . . . . .