The Client Support Specialist will be responsible for offering client support to internal and external
clients and deploying and configuring client applications. This is a critical customer-facing position that
requires identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving both internal system problems, as well as external
The role will require a blend of technical and business knowledge, as well as excellent communication
skills to be able to provide a highest level of customer satisfaction. The Client Support and
Configuration Specialist must be a motivated team player that can see projects to completion, work
independently, and be willing to assist other team members not specific to his/her duties.
• Responds to client queries using a ticketing system in a professional, polite, informative,
thorough and timely way, providing a high level of personalized client service;
• Maintains a consistent and positive customer service image when interacting with clients;
• Proactively keeps up to date with company activities, products and services to ensure queries
are handled in a professional manner;
• Deploy clients on testing and production company’s server applications and perform any
• Escalates and resolves cases in prompt time ensuring corporate SLAs are met;
• Interacts with third-party suppliers and other departments as required;
• Prepares documentation for tools and processes;
• Contributes to ongoing improvements to processes, procedures and comms within the team;
• Has a passion for high quality customer service.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
• Knowledge of API messaging using SOAP and REST and use of tools such as SOAPUI/Postman
will be considered an asset
• Knowledge of SQL/MySQL. Ability to query databases will be considered an asset
• Understanding and familiarity with web applications running on Apache/Linux environments.
You don’t need to be a developer or expert - but understanding these technologies and their
usage is a strong advantage;
• Being able to work on multiple projects/tasks at the same time without losing focus;
• Attentive to detail, and focus on high quality communications; both written and spoken;
• Strong analytical skills;
• A team player, able to add value to the support process and get the best from others;
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritize as required;
• Experience in client facing roles especially dealing with people from different cultures and
• A positive person with a can-do attitude and willingness to learn;
SpotOn Connections offers international recruitment solutions and career consultancy for all industries across Europe. We deliver a premium service at all stages of the recruitment process, taking the time to get to know our clients and candidates on a personal level so that we can make the perfect match. Our network of consultants come from a recruitment background, with particular specialisation on the finance, legal, technical, and multilingual industries. We currently have offices in Malta and Portugal.