*This is a remote position and can be done from any location in the world*
· Answering a high volume of customer’s enquiries via email and live chat
· Providing customer support on all aspect of the player experience
· Verifying customer accounts and processing payments
· Crediting bonuses and free spins to players
· Assisting in fraud and risk management
· Taking care of VIP players
· Previous Customer Service Experience
· 2+ years iGaming Experience (must have)
· Excellent communication skills
· Previous VIP Experience is a big plus
· Fluency in English and a native level of Swedish language is required
· Superb problem solving skills
· Ability to work independent and as a part of a team
· Be able to handle stress
· Tech savvy
Betting Connections was founded at the beginning of 2010 as a response to an identified demand in the market for a true recruitment consultancy within the iGaming industry.
With dedicated recruitment specialist teams for IT, Multilingual and Gaming Specialists; we pride ourselves on our ability to fully understand the needs of both our clients and candidates, building long term relationships that are mutually beneficial to all. We achieve this by investing the time to get to know candidates and clients on a personal level, and by drawing on our extensive knowledge of both the iGaming and recruitment industries. This highly tailored approach to recruitment ensures that we know exactly what individuals are looking for and allows us to match the correct profile to the correct role, helping employers to grow their companies and individuals to develop their careers.
We operate throughout Europe and all of the major iGaming hubs across the globe, providing support for the industry’s leading operators and suppliers. We are 100% committed to making that perfect match between employers and job seekers across all functions within the industry, ranging from entry level to senior level positions.