Our client, a successful igaming operator are growing their recently established Business Analytics team and are now on the look out for a Campaign & Business Analyst to join their team in Tallinn or Malta.
In this role you’ll be responsible for providing campaign and business analysis for the fastest growing Scandinavian brand in the igaming industry. You’ll be co-operating with – Various internal (Marketing, Operations, Product, and Growth) and external stakeholders.
– knowing exactly why a certain campaign was a hit or a flop
– explaining trends and changes in the business
– creating awesome visualisations
– providing insights from different data sources
– supporting A-B testing
– At least 5 years’ experience of Google online tools (GA, GSC)
– Love attribution modelling
– Have used SQL to get ad hoc data from DWH
– Have worked with reporting tools like Tableau, Qlik Sense, Power BI
– Are good friends with Excel, Pivot and Vlookup
– Are a people person – all about relationships
– Can crunch through large amounts of data to identify trends and formulate suggestions
– Think outside the box and have an exceptional eye for detail
Wish you loved Mondays more? It’s all about working with a team that actually loves - and thrives in - what they do. And that’s what we’re about. We find great minds and passionate people who will jump at the chance to join your team and grow your company to the next level. Magic Mondayz is a digital recruitment agency that puts the fun into functional - and we specialize in finding top tech, commercial and iGaming talent that are the butter to your bread.
Who are we? Actually, we’re a team with loads of different expertise and one shared passion: people. We created Magic Mondayz to help people find what they were made to do. Our team specializes in working with international candidates from all sorts of industries… and fun fact: we also all love what we do.
Our uniquely efficient recruitment process is all about finding the right fit for the right role. We’ll treat your company like our own to make sure we find the perfect match. It’s all in the name of giving you back your time for the more important things: getting the job done. We’re based in both Tallinn and Malta - but we’re also no stranger to working with clients online. Get in touch and let’s have a coffee or Skype date… and let’s together make magic happen!