Our client is an established and reputable Online gaming company at the forefront of Sportsbook, Casino and Poker, with modern offices in a premier location in Gibraltar, Near South of Spain.
You would be joining a small, nimble web development team that doesn’t buy into the hype, and simply focuses on providing solutions that are highly scalable, easily testable, maintainable, and extensible.
You are independent and inventive, you communicate and collaborate effectively, and have a hunger to learn, share knowledge, and thrive in an energising environment.
Our client and ourselves as your agent look after from start to finish – Relocation Guidance & Assistance, Local Knowledge info – All rewarded with a UK comparative salary, lower tax, Full benefits package, relocation allowance and most importantly the Mediterranean lifestyle.
Gibraltar offers it all when you are looking for that high quality lifestyle of 300 days sun and outdoor living plus a stable and thriving economy in a technology hub with plenty of future career prospects. Gibraltar is an overseas British Territory with the main language being English and the currency sterling. Gibraltar is multi-national and attracts people from all over the world boasting a vibrant community and bustling centre with modern marinas, casino, clubs, bars and restaurants. Lower tax on electrical goods, cigarettes, alcohol and salary are another perk to life in Gibraltar.
Many people live in Spain and easily commute into Gibraltar daily and benefit from wages being exchanged into Euros and the lower cost of living that Spain has to offer. Working in the buzz of the city by day and living in a holiday destination in the evening/weekends, there is a fantastic work/life balance here.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
• Develop and code for client-facing web applications, writing software with focus on great user experience and performance.
• Participate in the full development cycle and direction of product and feature sets, turning feature requests and technical requirements into a set of re-usable components using elegant code solutions.
• Help us shape the internal software architecture and development, from requirements gathering, to design and implementation, to production deployment. Development, operations, testing and others all work together to ship outstanding code to production.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
* Comfortable working across the stack and understanding how all the pieces fit together (front-end, middleware, network layer, etc.) and how they impact the performance of your application.
* You have interest in working in a cross-functional team that touches on many of the core systems and user flows.
* Performance and optimisation experience on client side.
* A solid engineer – you find something magical about solving problems with elegant but simple solutions. You have deep knowledge of functional programming and design patterns and are a good problem solver with attention to detail and critical thinking skills. * A good communicator – you communicate enthusiastically, clearly and concisely with both technical and non-technical staff.
* A keen learner – you are up-to-date and capable of keeping the pace with the latest trends and technologies in web development.
* Bias towards action. You are hands on, passionate, persistent, creative and humble. You get things done.
Specialists in IT and Online gaming in Spain and Gibraltar, with over 20 years combined experience of recruitment, industry expertise and local knowledge.
With Rock Recruiters you can benefit from Big Agency background mixed with a small consultancy feel. With us you can expect a personal, professional and effective service.
Our areas of specialism:
• Web Development, Creative and Design
• IT Support, Technical and Test.
• Gaming and Operations
• CRM, Marketing and Analytics
• Customers Service and VIP
• Sales and Finance
• Office, Compliance and Admin
Rock Recruiters has a strong network and a range of recruitment tools, so we are flexible at the
service we can offer and can recruit from outside our specialist area.
We act as an addition to support HR & IT teams alike and more recently supporting and working closely with start-up businesses.
We are personal about personnel and advise, support and assist candidates on a 1 to 1 basis throughout the recruitment process.
** Any CVs sent via Linkedin will be kept in strictest confidence and we will only provide your details to our clients with your consent and will store them on our secure cloud/server which you can request to be removed from at any time.**