Our client is building their first Digital Marketing Hub with their partner, a Data Consulting and Digital Marketing Agency, dedicated to transform data into tangible business results. As a pioneer in digital and data marketing’s innovation, Artefact works with the largest global brands to redefine the future of customer experience through new technologies.
As a SEA Trainer Expert, based in Lisbon, you will be the main trainer and expert for this new project.
We are launching a team of around 10-15 SEA consultants (to start) from scratch with the help of Google and Artefact you will build our SEA expertise in Lisbon within our team of junior and senior consultants.
You will report directly to the Project Manager and have a transversal role within the organization, and you’ll be working closely with Artefact different points of contact.
• Plan, develop and deliver product training programs based on needs analysis and in conjunction with new product launches and features
• You will be committed to designing and delivering a ‘best practice’ environment; your role is to design, develop, and deliver training for the operation in line with Artefact’s and the account’s priorities
• Coordinate, assess, analyse and report on post-training evaluation scores for all training programs
• Lead the 3-week initial training of new consultants, create a welcoming environment to foster collaboration and integration. You will participate actively on the employee’s experience and engagement from A to Z.
• Construct the training road map (initial and ongoing) for the perimeter and participate in production committees.
• Analyse the struggles encountered by the consultants and set up corrective actions
• Creation of quizzes and business cases to test our consultant’s knowledges
• Manage the skills mapping of the consultants and set up the development journey for everyone
• Responsibility for the monthly quality review with Artefact and continuous improvement plans to ensure the best quality standards and up-to-date knowledge
• Set up weekly meetings with the team leader to make sure the ads/campaigns are aligned with the account standards and strategy
• Native or Proficient in French
• Fluent in English (minimum B2)
• You’re an expert in SEA / PPC with at least 4 years proven experience managing Google Ads, Bing, Yandex campaigns.
• You have a first experience as a Google Ads trainer, and you love it.
• You have Excellent presentation skills
• Proven project management, organization and business analysis skills in a dynamic business environment
• Able to work unsupervised and proactively
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills (experience interacting to high-profile clients)
• Master’s degree completed (Marketing, Digital Marketing)
• Excellent writing and synthesis skills
• Strong emotional intelligence and adaptability skills to manage different kinds of profiles
• For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit
A PLUS TO HAVE
• Bidding tools knowledge (Kenshoo, Doubleclick, Marin, Adobe)
• Google Ads and Analytics certification
• Mastery of Google Data Studio
• Opportunity to professionally grow in a unique start-up project starting from scratch
• Possibility to do Work from Home*
• Intensive trainings all year long to become an expert in one of the most wanted digital skill
• Team lunches, happy hours, company outings
• Health insurance (after 6 months contract)
• Flexible hours after some tenure
• Relocation package: shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
LIFE AT THE COMPANY
• Work with a diverse environment with people from over 15 nationalities
• Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
• We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
• New and modern offices located in Lisbon (Parque das Nações, Oriente).
Note: *Due to the contingency plan regarding COVID-19, you may be expected to work from home for a limited time
SpotOn Connections offers international recruitment solutions and career consultancy for all industries across Europe. We deliver a premium service at all stages of the recruitment process, taking the time to get to know our clients and candidates on a personal level so that we can make the perfect match. Our network of consultants come from a recruitment background, with particular specialisation on the finance, legal, technical, and multilingual industries. We currently have offices in Malta and Portugal.