We are looking for a group of highly-skilled professionals whose focus is on engaging and obtaining
high potential advertisers, and subsequently persuading them to incorporate a range of marketing
products into their current Marketing strategies.
What you will do:
• Make outbound customer calls to promote and sell our service
• Create, maintain and update database of customers with complete information
• Consolidate existing customer base while building new customer base.
• Record outbound call history and customers response in detail.
• Ensure customer follow-up all the time.
• Monitor competitors’ products or services and create selling strategies for own products or
• Handle customer needs and requirements.
• Respond to customer inquiries and resolve.
• Native level of German with fluent English.
• Previous sales experience.
• Experience with CRM.
• Strong written and oral business communication skills.
• Comfortable in goal driven environment and attaining goals with broader team
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
• Goal oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, competitive, tenacious and
• Able to work independently, but within a team environment
• Strong business acumen with the ability to evaluate multiple business models
• Customer driven and focused on providing exemplary customer experience
• Full-time position (39 hours/week)
• Relocation package
• Free Gym Membership (next to the offices, with sea views!)
• Intense specific sales training.
• A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional
• Established career path to grow within the project
• Continuous training and certifications
• Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
• Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal
• Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
• Relocation Package: Flight + Accommodation.
• Considerable investment in employees and their career development (including
product, sales and personal skills development training)
• Opportunity to work in a dynamic and multicultural atmosphere.
SpotOn Connections offers international recruitment solutions and career consultancy for all industries across Europe. We deliver a premium service at all stages of the recruitment process, taking the time to get to know our clients and candidates on a personal level so that we can make the perfect match. Our network of consultants come from a recruitment background, with particular specialisation on the finance, legal, technical, and multilingual industries. We currently have offices in Malta and Portugal.