• Speak to customers via phone, email, and live chat, answering questions and offering help when required.
• Keep accurate records of customer accounts and escalate issues internally when needed.
• On occasion, your language skills might be utilized for translations.
• The ability to speak and write Dutch at a native level.
• A positive, ‘can do’ attitude and strong communication skills.
• Prior experience in a similar role would be beneficial, but the willingness to learn is the most important pre-requisite.
What Is On Offer?
• As an industry standard, you can typically expect a competitive salary package and a positive working environment, coupled with the opportunity for career progression.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Contract length: 6 months
SpotOn Connections offers international recruitment solutions and career consultancy for all industries across Europe. We deliver a premium service at all stages of the recruitment process, taking the time to get to know our clients and candidates on a personal level so that we can make the perfect match. Our network of consultants come from a recruitment background, with particular specialisation on the finance, legal, technical, and multilingual industries. We currently have offices in Malta and Portugal.