Our client is building their first Digital Marketing Hub with their partner, a Data Consulting and Digital Marketing Agency, dedicated to transform data into tangible business results. As a pioneer in digital and data marketing’s innovation, Artefact works with the largest global brands to redefine the future of customer experience through new technologies.
As a Digital Marketing Senior Consultant, based in Lisbon, you will join our new SEA team which provides the creation, management and reporting of the sponsored links campaigns for its clients on the search engines, the SEA Consultant will have for main mission the management of its campaigns.
• Provides the creation, management and reporting of the sponsored links campaigns for its clients on the search engines, the SEA Consultant will have for main mission the management of its campaigns.
• Direct contact with the Artefact's final client
• Native or Proficient in English • You have at least 1 year’ Experience in Search Engine Marketing, Paid Search and/or Programmatic. (Mandatory)
• Google Ads, Google Analytics Knowledge
• Analytical skills (data-analysis oriented; data extraction and reports building)
• Excel knowledge (PVT, Vlookup)
• You have a master’s degree or bachelor’s in digital or marketing fields
• You are a data nerd and love playing with figures, you have an analytical mindset
• Good and clear reporting skills, excel is your friend
• You have experience having daily interactions with clients in a B2B environment
• Excellent writing and synthesis skills
• For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit.
SpotOn Connections offers international recruitment solutions and career consultancy for all industries across Europe. We deliver a premium service at all stages of the recruitment process, taking the time to get to know our clients and candidates on a personal level so that we can make the perfect match. Our network of consultants come from a recruitment background, with particular specialisation on the finance, legal, technical, and multilingual industries. We currently have offices in Malta and Portugal.