Our Client, the successful finance company, is currently looking to employ a full-time Fiduciary & Corporate Services Senior Executive to join their team of busy professionals.
• Assisting with the take-on of new clients including administrative support in respect of due diligence conducted as part of client take-on procedures
• Being clients’ main contact for matters arising on a day-to-day basis
• Preparation of minutes for various matters throughout the lifecycle of client entities
• Project management of the statutory filings of our client base
• Processing of the settlement of operating expenses
• Holder of either the MCAST Diploma in Banking and Financial Services or a University Degree in a related subject
• A thorough understanding of the company secretary role including statutory record keeping, and the compliance obligations impacting upon the administration area, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
• Organisational and project management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, a ‘can-do’ attitude, and the ability to establish positive relationships with clients and work colleagues
• Proficiency in the use of I.T.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
• Excellent career growth opportunities working with a multi-jurisdictional player in the financial services sector.
• Attractive remuneration packages commensurate with experience as well as training and development opportunities.
All candidates MUST be eligible to work in EU.
Your strategy. Your budgets. Your growth. Your overall performance.
The key element – and the common denominator – is: people. The difference between a mediocre, an average, and an outstanding organisation lies in the people who manage, run, and form part of it.
We fully understand that you’re as good as your last performance, and that organisations are as effective as their worst performer. We’re a people-oriented business because we know that people are the single most important factor for any organisation.
Since 2006, we have been assisting various organisations improve their performance through people by introducing them to the best available talent. Naturally, we have been helping people improve their livelihoods by introducing them to ethical employers who take good care of their business and their employees.
We are your business partner. We’re by your side all the way through the journey until you reach your desired destination. We do our best to understand your needs and to provide you with the best possible service.
Most importantly, we treat you like an individual by respecting your culture, needs, and expectations.