Famed for the seven breathtaking hillsides that overlook the Rio Tejo cradle, Lisbon is a picture perfect city that combines cobbled streets, ancient ruins, and white-domed cathedrals. It took centuries to craft this inspiring and eclectic mix that now intermingles with modern food and drink cultures that rival the best in Europe. We have an exciting opportunity in this exciting location - Our client is currently looking for a Dutch speaking Customer Service Agent to be based in Lisbon, Portugal.
Our client, a big operator in the IT and technology sector, is now seeking to employ highly qualified and highly motivated employees who offer a technical support services to its clients, from a multilingual 24-hour service desk.
• The Service Desk Agent will provide with excellent Level 1 Technical Support to customers (B2B) by email, phone and/or chat both in Dutch and in English languages
• Escalating issues to the different departments accordingly
• Have excellent English and Dutch language skills (at native level) • Have compelling communication and team skills;
• Available to work on shifts basis (including night hours and weekends) • Experience working in a highly demanding customer service environment
• Help desk experience and basic IT skills would be an asset
• Able to work under pressure and keep calm
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
SpotOn Connections offers international recruitment solutions and career consultancy for all industries across Europe. We deliver a premium service at all stages of the recruitment process, taking the time to get to know our clients and candidates on a personal level so that we can make the perfect match. Our network of consultants come from a recruitment background, with particular specialisation on the finance, legal, technical, and multilingual industries. We currently have offices in Malta and Portugal.