Our client, a well-established company, which provides specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide, is currently seeking to recruit a Depositary Analyst to join their growing team in Malta. Thanks to their continuous investment in learning, their people are among the best in the industry.
Overview of the role
Fund Administration is our client’s core business, and our alternative asset and accounting service is one of the industry’s most respected. Their continuous investment in learning and technology solutions means our people are equipped to deliver a seamless client experience.
As a core member of the Depositary team, you will be working with some of the industry’s most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures that our clients can depend upon.
• You will ensure adherence to all Depositary policies & procedures and complete all assigned review work in an effective manner and in accordance with AIFMD and UCITS regulations;
• You will monitor activity within client cash accounts;
• You will be involved in monitoring compliance with investment and borrowing restrictions;
• You will perform comprehensive independent reviews of Net Asset Valuations;
• You will provide assistance during on-site inspections;
• You will deal with all queries received in a professional manner and liaise with other departments to ensure error/breaches are recorded and resolved on time;
• You will assist in the implementation of process improvement initiatives and provide ad-hoc project support;
• 1+ years Depositary or Fund Administration experience within the Maltese fund industry
• Knowledge of hedge funds and related custody/prime broker arrangements
• A third level business/finance qualification
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel etc).
• Excellent communication and writing skills in English
• Enthusiastic, Self-Motivated, Problem Solver/Analytical
• Works effectively as part of a team and on your own initiative
SpotOn Connections offers international recruitment solutions and career consultancy for all industries across Europe. We deliver a premium service at all stages of the recruitment process, taking the time to get to know our clients and candidates on a personal level so that we can make the perfect match. Our network of consultants come from a recruitment background, with particular specialisation on the finance, legal, technical, and multilingual industries. We currently have offices in Malta and Portugal.