Our client- a leading casino brands operator is currently looking for an ambitious Swedish Customer Service Team Leader who has a customer-oriented mindset & believe in delivering the best service at all times look though the requirements and apply.
– Provision of a first point of contact for all customer escalation issues and tickets
– Development and documentation of efficient processes to support monitoring and delivery of KPI’s
– Effective employee training
– Development and management of the Knowledge Base and FAQ’s
– Delivery of timely reports to management
– Collaboration with the Marketing Department to ensure quality in promotions and campaigns
– Management of the team’s shifts schedule and coverage during team members’ seasonal or sick leave.
– Have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar position
– Fluency in both Swedish and English (oral and written)
– Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
– Are familiar with customer service tools, e.g. Freshdesk – a plus but not a must
– Are a natural leader and coaching people is your passion
– Have experience in managing multiple customer service channels
– Are familiar with the gaming industry.
Wish you loved Mondays more? It’s all about working with a team that actually loves - and thrives in - what they do. And that’s what we’re about. We find great minds and passionate people who will jump at the chance to join your team and grow your company to the next level. Magic Mondayz is a digital recruitment agency that puts the fun into functional - and we specialize in finding top tech, commercial and iGaming talent that are the butter to your bread.
Who are we? Actually, we’re a team with loads of different expertise and one shared passion: people. We created Magic Mondayz to help people find what they were made to do. Our team specializes in working with international candidates from all sorts of industries… and fun fact: we also all love what we do.
Our uniquely efficient recruitment process is all about finding the right fit for the right role. We’ll treat your company like our own to make sure we find the perfect match. It’s all in the name of giving you back your time for the more important things: getting the job done. We’re based in both Tallinn and Malta - but we’re also no stranger to working with clients online. Get in touch and let’s have a coffee or Skype date… and let’s together make magic happen!