We are looking for Frontend Engineer (Angular) to join our team to make our B/E shine — a large scalable highly available distributed data analytics platform for thousands of weekly users.
● Expert in Angular 2+ (4/5);
● Expert in HTML 5 & CSS 3;
● Strong knowledge of typescript or ES6;
● Able to build highly responsive web applications;
● Strong understanding of a REST API flows;
● Knowledge of user authentication and authorization (OAuth and basic Auth are a minimum);
● Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
● Understanding of fundamental designs of Object Orientated Programming;
● Strong design skills: you must be able to describe your designs before implementation (even use UML if needed);
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tool — we use Git;
● Understanding of fundamental designs of Functional Programming;
● Understanding of fundamental designs of Design by Contract;
● GraphQL API;
● Paid vacation;
● Flexible work hours;
● Small and smart fun team;
● Modern and comfortable office very close to the subway;
● English courses;
● Complimentary tea;
● Building out a fast and responsive customer grade application
● Taking advantage of the best data visualization tools available.
● Be hands-on down to the code as part of the core team who is developing the core software stack and systems operations.
● Be able to work on all aspects of the F/E application all the time: no specialization.
● Contribute to technology direction, design and deliver technical specifications for new and existing platform components.
● Interact daily with local and remote development teams using Agile process and provide thought leadership.
● Keen interest in latest technologies and tools to find optimal approaches and techniques to support the continuously expanding and evolving needs of the platform.
Join an exciting startup in a new market category for a chance to help define and advance the SaaS product and its backend architecture. You’ll have opportunity to contribute to technical definitions, architectural choices and more! We also plan to build Machine Learning and AI capability. We are all about passion, intelligence, and hard work to get things done, and highest integrity. If you like challenges and have a passion for making great impact on businesses
Go Interactive has been founded to build a bridge between Ukraine and US/UK startups. We exist to enable our Western partners to operate in Ukraine as comfortably as in their home countries and bring the expertise of the Ukrainian developers to the global technology market.
What makes us unique in the Ukrainian technology ecosystem is our focus on partnering with high growth technology companies. Many of them are venture-backed startups, some are established technology leaders. But they share one thing in common - they grow very fast. And our mission is to help them grow as fast as they can. Building product startups dev teams in Ukraine has been in our DNA for a long time and now we are sharing this expertise with our Western partners.
It is our commitment to create the most welcoming, efficient and fulfilling work environment for the developers we host in our office. A great place to work is a lot more than just your desk, meeting rooms, or a ping pong table. These days any outsourcing “sweatshop” in Ukraine will give you that. What we give is that exhilarating feeling of being an important part of a something truly innovative and exciting. When you join one of our partner’s teams, you become a part of that company that you chose to be a part of, it is not your “project” or a “client”.