Our client is a French Company, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With their team of 9.000 employees, from 82 nationalities, we are providing services in 35 languages for 64 market.
Our client is considered eight times the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, they were awarded four times by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within their sector.
• Inbound Customer service for bookings, purchases of services or goods;
• Assistance with concerns regarding payment, shipping, return and exchange and further questions about customer accounts;
• Management of changes, adjustments, complaints and any other customer concerns.
• Fluent in French and good command of English ;
• Willing to start an international experience – work abroad;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and team spirit;
• Able to handle confidential and/or highly sensitive information;
• Experience in customer service (preferred);
• International career in a multicultural environment;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Intensive training and familiarization phase;
• Ample opportunity to grow and evolve within our organization;
• Accommodation in a room of our client owned apartment;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Free annual flight to the home country;
• Private health insurance;
• Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more.
Portugal is famous for its warm weather, and generally the weather in Portugal is warm all year long. But depending on where you settle in the country, you will be able to experience weather differences. For example, if you settle in the south, the weather will be far more hot and dry than if you settle in the northern part of Portugal, where there is a more temperate climate.
As in all other countries you will also be able to experience regional differences in Portugal depending on where in the country you choose to settle. In cities such as Lisbon and Porto, you will be able to experience a vibrant city life that offers shopping, historical and cultural experiences, while on the countryside you will experience small, pleasant villages.
Interested? Send your Cv to: email@example.com
We are professional Nordic recruitment specialists focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Our ambition is to match the most exciting jobs around the world with candidates from the Nordic region.
Our Candidates apply for jobs because of their unique language or competence. We find the best solutions to suit every client’s needs when it comes to advertising available positions and to build a relationship and visibility to our seeking candidates.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a fresh company hungry to become the largest Recruitment agency in the Nordic region that specialize in finding talent with specific Nordic languages. The goal is to become the “go to” agency for Nordic speaking recruitment solutions.
We aspire to be best at what we do and will always find new solutions that attract our clients and candidates.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide currently holds over 30 years of recruitment experience between all its partners and has already become a valuable recruitment extension to many businesses worldwide.
Further to our experience in working with Nordic languages we make most our placements within the commercial sector which includes Customer Service, Sales, IT, Management, Financial, Legal, HR, Marketing, and many more white-collar style positions but give us a job description and person specification and we will use all our resources to fill it.
Tomorrow is a new day!