German speaking Multilingual Automotive Customer Support Agent - LUTON
About the position
Our client work on behalf of one of the world's largest automotive companies to provide multilingual
customer service. As an Advisor you will be involved in a variety of inbound and outbound calls and
messages assisting customers with the issues that they may encounter when on the road. The Advisors
are provided with training and learn to use some of the most advanced technology available today to
• Communicating with customers by telephone, email and online to provide outstanding
• Effectively answer all types of customer contact including emergency and non-emergency
calls, general enquiries and other patient dependent calls.
• Assist drivers and their passengers through all message types; including routing throughout
Europe and performing vehicle diagnostics remotely.
• Provide emergency assistance.
• Analyze the information received from the caller, using accurate decision making and
judgement skills to provide an efficient and effective service, whilst showing care, compassion
• Calling and coordinating the emergency services in the relevant country when necessary.
• Using persuasive and negotiating skills to keep an unstable or distressed caller on the line until
emergency help arrives. This often involves overcoming barriers in understanding, such as
language and cultural differences.
• Keep up to date on operations and systems in order to enable great customer service.
• Take responsibility for ensuring all documentation is precise and accurate.
• Participate in team meetings when required.
• Participate in improvement trainings.
• Customer retention by ideal communication and customer service.
• Ensure CRM Systems are updated accordingly after completing the call.
• Adopt, follow and share the company's culture and values.
• Any other responsibilities indicated by direct management.
• PC and MS office proficiency
• Excellent level English and German
• Verbal and written fluency depending on the team/department. Other languages can be
added to the present list.
• Have an ability to quickly develop a rapport with our customers and emergency services over
• A drive for excellent customer service.
• The sensitivity and professionalism to effectively manage pressurized situations.
• Temporal flexibility (readiness to weekend shifts and night shifts)
• Clean bill of character -background check will be carried.
Hours: 40 hours per week, rotational shifts (including nights)
• Bright, modern, exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
• 28 days annual leave.
• Client Discounts.
• Multicultural, multilingual environment.
• Employee discounts scheme.
• Pension scheme.
• Excellent relocation package.
• Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony.
• Professional development opportunities.
Luton is a vibrant, multicultural and exciting place to live. With excellent links to travel abroad and
only a 30-minute train ride into the city of London. Luton is based in the heart of Bedfordshire, with
surrounding countryside. St Albans is a short drive away and boasts a wealth of history dating back to
Roman times. Milton Keynes is another great city which is north of Luton, with great shopping facilities,
a skiing centre, 4D Cinema and many fantastic restaurants.